Bruderheim Alberta is having a atv rodeo....

KWIK RACING INC.

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hopefully the snow and mud jamboree is not on the weekend of July 19 - 21 this year..

cause they are having a atv rodeo with drags along with other events that weekend...
A few from the Battenfeder Rodeo are helping them set it up... they will probably get the drag lights
donated to run the drags....

i guess we find out on the 15 th of april, when our jamboree is....

Ministik Man

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Any more information???
Actual Location?
Events?
Registrations?
Costs?
Camping???
Individuals or teams?

KWIK RACING INC.

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Holy! is that all you want! lmao...

honestly, i dont know that much..
what i do know. if you go on facebook and type in bruderheim atv rodeo.. you will come up with the FB site..
now i hear they are doing soft ball tourny.. teams.. you would have to go to there site, i guess?
they are doing a demoltion derby with cars, i guess and a atv rodeo... if you go to the battenfelder atv rodeo site on FB there you can read a bit on it..
someone posted about it and now alot know about it already..
there will be drags, like battenfelder but not sure on any other events yet for quads.. i think they will have a few..
so now you know as much as i do...lol

hope this helps.. and i cant remember your name for the life of me! hehe talked to ya many times but... brain is blank...lmao.....is it Brad, by chance?
oh there is camping to there...

Last edited:

KWIK RACING INC.

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
as soon as i know more i will sure post it up...
Don Battenfelder is a member here too and he will eventully chime in, i would imagine...

i just posted over on FB, so it should not be long before he chimes in, i hope! lol

Last edited:

KWIK RACING INC.

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I wonder if they are going to include sport atv classes in the drags?

yes.. they are going to try to structure it somewhat like the battenfelder atv rodeo does.. its there first year so.. there will be a few rough egdes forsure but Don and the other
battenfelder orginizers are working with them so we can start having a bit of a atv rodeo circuit... i bleive they want to have events on saturday and drags on sunday...

Don has not been on the site yet.. or else he would of already posted something but thats what i heard from him...

back to the sport quad thing.. we had sport quads in the battenfelder rodeo for the first time last year... in the drags you go by engine cc for class.. so you could be racin against
4x4 's too... but you have to remember that when you race using drag lights you have something called reaction time.. how quick can you get off the line without red lighting.. that lots of times wins the race! especially in dirt! lol ......good power plus cutting good lights and you can go far!

the bottom line thou is.. come out to have fun.. sure we are all competitive but fun is what this is all about.. there are many classes for drags so you wil be in a group that you can win in... you can also bump up and race the next level up if you want... all for the entry fee but if you want in on the king of the drags, then its a 10 dollar charge extra... your class and bumping up a class is together..no extra fee....at least that the way we have it in the battenfelder rodeo...

if we have eonugh sxs's coming ...maybe they could do that and have a sxs class but it will prorbably be that you run by engine size with the quads if not enough sxs'show up.. we never had any yet in the battenfelder rodeo.. so this could be a first?? if you could get at least 8 sxs showing up you could run its own class. 16 would be better!

Last edited:

KWIK RACING INC.

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well i sent Don a message on FB to reply to this thread... Cody asked me to do that... i guess he has not seen it yet...lol
so i dont know??

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
Here is a PDF of the poster.

Snowandmud is very proud to be one of the presenting sponsors of this event. I personally am working with Cody who is the organizer of the event. It is the inaugural year but we are doing our best to make it the best it can be.

KWIK RACING INC.

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
there will be a bunch of the guys that run the battenfelder rodeo coming to this.. the drag race event will be attended by get torqed too along with some very very fast machines.. torqed just made 209 rwhp on there renegade drag bike.. its a 900 and turbo with nos to spool the turbo... this was at 38 lbs of boost.. we got off the rodeo on saturday but rained out the drags this last sunday...

so everyone will be itching to the july venue

kbrunlees

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
With Rallys becoming a dying breed for the most part, ATVers need an outlet, With good participation more of these will spawn. This should be a hoot and with Mike and Don giving real world advice this should do well. We as a group can really take these far if we choose. Lets have some fun shall we! I also hear that The Lac St. Anne club is doing the MUD Wars in Darwell again. Seeing as I will help them again I might have to get my kid to ride the Quad.

Top Bottom