BRP vented side pannels??

dano30

Reaction score
I just got a pair of these for my 09 xp, just wondering if anybody else has a set and has been to the mountains. Dont know how long they will hold up looks like the vents arent very secure and at $500 a pair dont wanna ruin them.

tukernater

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I got a pair your going to want to buy spare vents i lost 6 vents last year,i've got electric start ,the battery seems to pop them out alot.

takethebounce

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Pop all the vents out and RTV silicone the back of all of them to help them stick.

AlbertaSummit

Reaction score
I bought a set of the replacement vents and installed them on my stock panels. Like bounce said. Either use silicone or like I did superglued them in. Haven't lost a vent yet.

snochuk

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Only time that I lost a vent is when i rolled my sled. Unfortunately I rolled my sled a lot last year :d:d Will be trying the silicone trick, good idea.

dano30

Reaction score
I bought a set of the replacement vents and installed them on my stock panels. Like bounce said. Either use silicone or like I did superglued them in. Haven't lost a vent yet.

I wish i would have thought of that before i spent $500. i think the replacements are $60 and you dont even got enough to replace half of what you could loose.

oler1234

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Not sure what all of u are doing to your vents but i have not had any problems with mine. Just one puncture on a vent from a branch.

AlbertaSummit

Reaction score
I wish i would have thought of that before i spent $500. i think the replacements are $60 and you dont even got enough to replace half of what you could loose.

Yea i bought 2 of the replacement kits. Made up a little jig. Layed it all out and spent about 2 hours with a dremel. Looks near factory. If I get a chance ill snap a pic and post it

dano30

Reaction score
well my thumbs are sore and raw but i got all the vents out and glued them with GLOOZIT automotive silicone adhesive should do the trick, just have to stay out of the willows lol. :beer:

Top Bottom