BRP delay

Foxstar45

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
What's the difference between a refundable deposit and no deposit at all? I take deposits in my line of work. I make sure to let people know that it's not a formality and not to move forward until they're sure . I'll take this piece of equipment off the market when it's sold.. Not to give someone time to think. You said you should have just bought it and sold it.. Why can't you do this now?

niner

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
What's the difference between a refundable deposit and no deposit at all? I take deposits in my line of work. I make sure to let people know that it's not a formality and not to move forward until they're sure . I'll take this piece of equipment off the market when it's sold.. Not to give someone time to think. You said you should have just bought it and sold it.. Why can't you do this now?
When I put my deposit down I was aware it was non refundable. I only tried to receive a refund once BRP offered a refund. My point to all this is there is no refunds. Lessons learned.

Caper11

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Shitty Deal I ordered my daughter a new Seadoo Spark last Aug from Riderz and still wasn't in this Aug so they gave my money back. Always had good luck with Riderz in Edson

That must be your spark on the showroom floor? Some dealers get it, some don’t. Its not the customers or the dealers fault a manufacturer outsourced parts supply out of country. The manufacturer should be stepping up to help both out. For example, still give niners sled two years of warranty.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

gotboost

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
That must be your spark on the showroom floor? Some dealers get it, some don’t. Its not the customers or the dealers fault a manufacturer outsourced parts supply out of country. The manufacturer should be stepping up to help both out. For example, still give niners sled two years of warranty.

Nope don't think so they said December haha but it might of came in

NoBrakes!

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Bit weird, Martins called me October 28 and said my sled shipped from factory... I haven't heard anything since. I'm in no rush, just thought they would be hounding me to pick it up.

sledneck__11

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
My g5 turbo is in, asked my dealer and he had 5 guys back out of there sp orderes due to the no shot start wnd only electric start being offered, they were all refunded and the 5 sleds are allready spoken for

MP Kid

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

You guys make me laugh 🤣

The mobsters will never help anyone but themselves….

skegpro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
When I put my deposit down I was aware it was non refundable. I only tried to receive a refund once BRP offered a refund. My point to all this is there is no refunds. Lessons learned.
Why did they make you put $1000 down vs $500.

Complete bullch!t they won't give your deposit back IMO.

Always felt greasy talking with Wetaskiwin and Camrose.

Sent from my motorola one 5G ace using Tapatalk

skegpro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I understand the dealer needs to make sure he’s covered but why would BRP release information about refunds if they have no way to back that up? Not here looking for a pity party on my $1000. Just making people aware that the BRP refund is a joke.
Can you still buy it?

niner

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Can you still buy it?

I haven’t been in contact with them since the latest exchange with BRP. Contemplating my next move, but i feel the towel getting thrown in.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Does it say Non-refundable deposit on your order agreement ?
The standard snow check forms say $500 non refundable deposit. I think it’s been changed to “dealer may request more” if my memory serves me correct. The dealer doesn’t have to return the deposit but most will rather than burn a bridge. What sucks in this case was BRP said he would get his deposit back. That’s where it’s turned into a mess cause the dealer ain’t having nothing of it sadly.

Top Bottom