Broken belt drive

KH2110

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
LMFAO. you should see him suck it down......

doolaid? you bet I suck it down.........buckets and buckets at a time!!! extra doo in the doolaid and icy cold........just the way I like it!

KH2110

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
This thread rocks. Almost as good as the pinecone threads of yesteryear....

it really does have all the makings to be in the running for thread of the year.........

it has a little fairy tale, a little imaginative thinking, and of course a lot of fail.........oh and since gravy was able to chime in it now has tongue pushups on a leather cheerio gayness to boot

Graveler

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
it really does have all the makings to be in the running for thread of the year.........

it has a little fairy tale, a little imaginative thinking, and of course a lot of fail.........oh and since gravy was able to chime in it now has tongue pushups on a leather cheerio gayness to boot

I thought we were a team conspiring together kent

KH2110

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I thought we were a team conspiring together kent

nah.......I can't deal with the temper tantrums........

Let me know when you're ready to get back to the business of ruining lives and crushing the hopes/dreams of the weak

CMB70

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Got a spare belt today and the little tools to put it on. Hope I dont ever need it.

snow_knight

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
nah.......I can't deal with the temper tantrums........

Let me know when you're ready to get back to the business of ruining lives and crushing the hopes/dreams of the weak

Gravy cant handle the truth anymore kent. Plus be pretty tough for him to see the keyboard through he tears.

mountainhunter

Reaction score
Confusion above about the belt and the drive shaft.. I believe the dude that just blew the belt in 18 miles understood he didn't follow any procedure recommended by Polaris (which is why he put operator error). If you bought a condom and popped a hole in it then got an AIDS baby would you go back to Trojan and expect an explanation on your misuse of the product.. Doubtful
i am thinking that if you didnt blow your condom in 18 miles things would just fine or am i confused ? wrong procedure ? kind of a amusing analogy

oldiermk

Reaction score
18 miles is a long way if you can only make it three inches at a time.

oldiermk

Reaction score
the tools dont come with the new belt. You get the belt and two new sprocket retaining bolts. and some directions.

CMB70

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The little sprocket bolts must be made of gold. They are not cheap

oldiermk

Reaction score
they dont cost me anything cuz I make a living working on em. think the kit is $200. Not sure on the tool.

Staple_STI

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

CMB70

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
IMG_1001.jpg The little alignment bolts are $110

Last edited:

ProRmkRider

Reaction score
Have 150 miles on my 2013 pro and just blew the belt. Did the first 100 miles taking it fairly easy doing nothing crazy. Didnt help I guess. Also the whole idea of being able to ride the sled with no cogs on the belt! hahaha thats good for a luagh it will make a whistling sound as your jackshaft spin on the belt and u are not going anywhere! You can only ride it until the flat spot on the belt gets big enough that no cogs touch the jackshaft teeth. Sucks!!!

sprinkfitter

Reaction score
Yo can also purchase custom made alignment bolt tools for the belt drive from Happy face recreational for $65.00 plus shipping

Top Bottom