Brian Jean

ABMax24

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Why should conservatives be expected to run so clean when the left are a pile of degenerates

I'm honestly not even sure how to respond to that. You're going with the "if you can't beat them, join them" mentality. Or is it "it's okay to have crooks hold political office as long as they play for our team"?

Or should we pass over Fildebrandt because he's too pedestrian to get out of a simple hit and run, while Trudeau doesn't even get a slap on the wrist for screwing the taxpayer out of billions.

Legend14

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'm honestly not even sure how to respond to that. You're going with the "if you can't beat them, join them" mentality. Or is it "it's okay to have crooks hold political office as long as they play for our team"?
The good and normal people isn’t winning anymore that’s all I know,pretty sure we are in for a long bad ride till the left self destructs or the good people grow some balls or both

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Political suicide for any party that wanted to run him as a candidate.

Some of his notable moments:

Suspended by Brian Jean from the Wildrose. Suspended from the UCP by Kenney.

Hit and run, denied it and claimed it wasn't him, convicted in a court of law.

Rented out his apartment on Airbnb that the taxpayer was already footing the bill for through his housing allowance.

Hunting and killing a deer on private land without permission, charged under the trespassing act and the wildlife act. Donated the deer to the food bank.
BINGO

Billy Boy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The only reason Notley won the 2015 election was the split on the right. If you want Notley to win in 2023 all that has to take place is to have Kenny as the UCP leader or there are two right wing party's allowing the vote to be split and Notley comes up the middle. I am hoping that Brian Jean will take the leadership of the UCP but Kenny will be a dirty street fighter to keep his job. Any case right wing politics in Alberta is about to get very interesting over the next few months!!!

Legend14

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Because that got us (conservative minded people) where we are today. Morals and values can still be important.
Agreed and I will never stray from that, but you gotta play dirty to beat them….you can’t “nice” your way outa a fight

Legend14

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Wondering where these premieres disappeared too in August, re-education camp? Kenny came back with a look of fright in his face flipped 180 deg and they all dug back into the world ending crap.The look on their faces spells blackmail or something, I’m sure they are easily tempted

Lem Lamb

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
If 1 thing stands out for us that enjoy Alberta's crown lands and out door recreation then Brian is our man...

He's very passionate about all of us having a place to play,,, he wasn't scared too come out too the Edmonton rally in support us...
20210414_074945.jpg

A down too earth guy, easy too talk too and proud too be an Albertan...

I hope Brain throws his hat in the ring,,, I can only imagine how tuff it is too head up our Province with everything that's going on...

Canada and World wide,,, this global economy really mixes things up...

Go Brain Go... Ha

I hope that We chip in when the time comes,,, He steep up too the plate when We needed his support,,, id be honored too do the same if he decides too take a run as Premier...

Don

ABMax24

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Regardless of how far Brian makes it he's allowing the conversation around Kenney's leadership ability to happen. Kenney is attempting to rule the party with an iron fist, and already made a statement that dissent within the party won't be tolerated with the removal of Todd Loewan and Drew Barnes when they asked for him to resign. Fellow party members won't easily tempt fate and call on Kenney to resign now either. Brian has the luxury as an outsider of being able to call Kenney out without facing the same repercussions. He also carries enough notoriety that the media could make a big stink should Kenney decide to not let Jean run under the UCP banner in the Ft. Mac riding.

Mike270412

Golden Boy
Reaction score
Wondering where these premieres disappeared too in August, re-education camp? Kenny came back with a look of fright in his face flipped 180 deg and they all dug back into the world ending crap.The look on their faces spells blackmail or something, I’m sure they are easily tempted
They've all been Epsteined.

Top Bottom