Brian Jean

mxzguy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Brian Jean is getting back into the UCP this is the guy the UPC needs for the next election if they run with Kenny it will be an NDP government again and it will be over for any motorized recreation on any crown land

fj40

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
He should have been the leader instead of Kenny. He would of handle this covid thing better than kenny but then again just about anyone would have done better.
I don't think Kenny will step down with out a fight.

Director

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Good News, he's a strong leader.. I've been a Conservative all my life and i'd have a really hard time voting for JK ever again so going into an election without a new UCP candidate would be a tough one..

Reactions: H-D

ABMax24

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
He's got a long road to hoe to become leader of the UCP.

I hope he can get in, I think he's the change the UCP needs, but I'm not holding my breathe, I think Kenney is going to let Notley kick him to the curb in the next election before he steps down.

retiredpop

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Brian Jean got screwed over by Kenney for the leadership in my opinion. It would be good to get him back in the party and run for the leadership. Kenny has worn out his welcome with Albertans and will take down the UCP with him if he's still around for the next election.
Isn't there a leadership review coming up next year?

retiredpop

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I hope he’s been brushing up on his debating and speaking skills. He had his azz handed to him in the 2015 election debates by Nothead
He was under a lot stress for that debate because his son just died a few days prior. It would have been better if he passed on the debate under the circumstances. I don't know how much influence those debates really have anyhow.

Cdnfireman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
He‘s too nice of a guy to take the fight to Ottawa and stand up to the feds. He’d make a good second in command, someone who could meet with people and negotiate with them. His demeanour and debating skills are too passive. Someone like Jason Nixon would be a better choice for leader.

Crustyolddude

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Brian Jean failed to beat Nutley. Jean, Won’t win premiership with another crack at the crown. Jean will not recieve my vote for UCP leader. Don’t bet on losing horses.

fj40

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Brian Jean failed to beat Nutley. Jean, Won’t win premiership with another crack at the crown. Jean will not recieve my vote for UCP leader. Don’t bet on losing horses.
Danielle Smith and the 8 other a holes that jump ship to the conservative.
Handed nutley the win.
The wild rose looked like it was done after that.
With what Brian Jean took over he did a good job.

Cyle

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Jean would do better at next election then Kenny will. I won't vote for Kenney no matter what. Jean isn't my first choice as leader, but I would vote for him. I think there has to be a better option then him though.

fj40

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Jean would do better at next election then Kenny will. I won't vote for Kenney no matter what. Jean isn't my first choice as leader, but I would vote for him. I think there has to be a better option then him though.
So you will vote for Notley
Because if Kenny is still the leader of the UCP
That is all that is left.
And if you do vote you are handing Notley the win
That is what happened last time she got in.
Yes Kenny has done a bad job and I hope he is not the leader next election.
But do you think notley would have been better?

Cyle

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So you will vote for Notley
Because if Kenny is still the leader of the UCP
That is all that is left.
And if you do vote you are handing Notley the win
That is what happened last time she got in.
Yes Kenny has done a bad job and I hope he is not the leader next election.
But do you think notley would have been better?

Since when does not voting for Kenney mean voting for Notley? I would never vote for her either. I would either not vote, or vote for someone else if Kenney is still leader. UCP needs to know loud and clear, if Kenney is still leader come election, they are losing, he must be gone.

fj40

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Since when does not voting for Kenney mean voting for Notley? I would never vote for her either. I would either not vote, or vote for someone else if Kenney is still leader. UCP needs to know loud and clear, if Kenney is still leader come election, they are losing, he must be gone.
They are losing to who?????

Top Bottom