Boycotting Chinese goods...

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yes I wonder if people who doubted Trumps America First slogan understand now? Time to boycott China. They keep having these pandemic evnts but worse than that they cover it up until its so big they can't anymore. Then they blame the US for the virus. Fack them.

2kDoo

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
That will happen the day canada stops buying foreign oil

FernieHawk

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Good luck with that....

My most recent purchase of a manufactured good was an avalanche shovel...it took a while to find one not made in China, I found one made in Taiwan...Its a BCA B-52.

It definitely takes an effort, but it can be done. I am currently boycotting Procter and Gamble over the Gillette Toxic Masculinity commercial, as well as Budweiser and Sportsnet, over the firing of Don Cherry...remember him? The more we do it, the more manufacturing moves from China and the easier it becomes.

Remember to write any of the companies you end up boycotting so they understand what is going on.

I'm happy to boycott China...screw them.

Ronaha

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I ordered some China man snowmobile handlebars a while back and wanna give them a hose down.....hope they don’t break and kill me too......one thing drives me nuts is paying a premium for something supposedly made in North America bout it’s not and you overpaid for nothing so some yank can eat some extra fried chicken

Keith Brown

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Its a little tough to boycott China and you have to get off your wallet and sometimes you may not have a choice. Ive been doing it for over ten years. It took me two years to find a toaster made in Germany and it cost 10x what the Chinese Sh!t would have. My shoes and boots are the same way. Go to Lammles and try and buy boots belts dame near everything in the store is Chinese. Those morons should be selling Cooly Hats not Cowboy Hats.

Top Bottom