Boots?

250mark1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i havent tried my stompers with my motorfist socks yet but with my fox socks my feet were freezing cold at minus 10 never did heve warm feet
i sure hope the socks make a big difference
can you layer mostiure wicking layers say like motorfist socks with a thicker helly hansen sock over top

Reaction score
Klim are absolutely amazing. You can spend all day waist deep in snow, working like mad, and your feet will NOT get cold. Fantastic grip on ice too!

~Rowdy~

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have to say, I was a Klim hater because their sh*t all looks the same whether it's new or 10 years old. And if I'm paying that kinda coin I like the option of some color. That being said, I was talked into a set of Klim Arctic GTX boot at Walt Healy and rode at Silent pass this past weekend. Well..my feet were warm, dry, easy to maneuver on my sled, comfortable. Really liked them. Almost reminded me of a snowboard boot actually. I think I've been converted.

You get what you pay for sledding. And Klim is pricey, but seems to be well worth it.

Highfly

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You know what....You seem like a sincere person just trying to get the right gear to match what you ride. Good stuff is expensive BUT there is a reason why. It works. The Stomper boot is the best boot in the industry and I want you to find out why :)

PM me on here and let's share some info and see what we can do for ya.

Here's a quick video on the boot from a just an average dude's opinion:
MotorFist Stomper Boot.mov - YouTube

Here is a video of the membrane that keeps you foot dry from the INSDIE and the outside. It allows sweet vapor to escape without letting it in. eVent fabric is used exclusively in our gear. And we are the only ones licensed to used it for sledding.
eVent Fabric Demo - YouTube

And yet another one. Except this guy as an accent and makes him sound smarter :)

eVent® Fabric Bubbler Test - YouTube

And this is the other reason you should buy Motorfist! Bet you never had a manufacture do that to you before hey!

One thing I would like to mension... Katie won the Motorfist jacket from the Motorfist contest here on Snow and Mud. We went up to the Snowmobile trade show in Edmonton to see Moma at the Main Jet Motor Sports booth to pick it up at which time I bought her new Motorfist pants and gloves. I also geared myself up with pants, jacket and gloves. We came home and grabbed our -100c boots we bought last year from Marks. Great boots, my feet are never cold (I have an issue with my hands and feet trying to keep them warm). But here is the problem I ran into. Katie's new pants wont fit over her boots :(. I can tell you I wasn't very popular at home but what can you do. I just ordered Katie a new pair of, you guessed it Motorfist boots.
Just Something to keep in mind. I never even thought about the boots fitting the pants. Oh well live and learn.
My pants are tight around the cuf as well but it's doable. I'll wait till the next show up in Edmonton and get a pair of Motorfist boots then. I have learned my lesson. Spend the money ONCE and be done with it.

Oh forgot, I picked up a Dominator Helmet as well, how could I forget that!

Last edited:

MOMMA

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i havent tried my stompers with my motorfist socks yet but with my fox socks my feet were freezing cold at minus 10 never did heve warm feet
i sure hope the socks make a big difference
can you layer mostiure wicking layers say like motorfist socks with a thicker helly hansen sock over top

dude!!!! yes.. Yes socks make that much of a difference. Either the Motorfist sock.. (I usually wear that one) or the redline sock. Make sure your boots aren't super tight.. and do not do now wear multiple layers of socks.. you can find wicking socks at good sports stores

Slamnek

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i bought a used pair of HMK with the Boa lace system and i love them. My feet stay dry till the end of the day and we are sitting in the cabin but my feet sweat lots for some reason. I dump a bunch of baby powder in them and that really seemed to help keep my feet dry. I really need to try a different kind of sock i think.

tantrumpipeline

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i bought a used pair of HMK with the Boa lace system and i love them. My feet stay dry till the end of the day and we are sitting in the cabin but my feet sweat lots for some reason. I dump a bunch of baby powder in them and that really seemed to help keep my feet dry. I really need to try a different kind of sock i think.
That lace system is great I'm hoping Motorfist goes that route next season

250mark1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
dude!!!! yes.. Yes socks make that much of a difference. Either the Motorfist sock.. (I usually wear that one) or the redline sock. Make sure your boots aren't super tight.. and do not do now wear multiple layers of socks.. you can find wicking socks at good sports stores
Thanks I wasn't sure if you could layer the moisture wicking socks or not

I have the Motorfist socks that I bought from you at the sled show along with my boots and beacon
i just wasn't sledding so I didnt try the socks I as just out practicing with my beacon

Pinebeatle

Reaction score
DSC0238411.JPG Got some Motorfist boots for sale- worn only one season--1/2 price!:p

Top Bottom