Boots?

mfguy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i got the hmk single boa and very happy with them. never wet even a little and i was riding all spring and a bit in the summer. my buddy has the double boa and the bottom is almost gone and the get wet now. my friends with their klim boots have their bottom soles worn off.

Like magic, we can resole the Stomper. Your friends would be happy :)

jockdoc

Reaction score
Bought Motorfist last season... Disappointed. Feet got cold and wet. Really wish I would have bought Klim.

mfguy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
jockdoc

I Pm's you. If you need some help get back with me.

Meyer907

Reaction score
I think I am on year 5 with my HMK BOA and the only time my feet have been wet is when was helping dig someone out and was standing in a creak with water over the top. After reading this post and seeing mfguys posts to users with issues I will be looking into Motorfist next go around.

mfguy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Bought Motorfist last season... Disappointed. Feet got cold and wet. Really wish I would have bought Klim.

I don't think jockdoc is on here much. Not many posts that i can see from him. But we are here when you do come around Mr. Doc.

We take customer service SERIOUSLY. Things happen that are bad. It happens.....

We are here if it does.

Like our warranty says:

Lifetime Warranty Plus no wait

MotorFist proudly guarantees the quality and performance of all our products. Simply stated: We guarantee MotorFist outerwear with our exclusive “Lifetime Warranty Plus” in the unlikely event of failure in materials and/or workmanship, to the original purchaser, for the life of the product.
But here’s where it gets even better (the Plus part). While your warranty claim or repair is being processed, we’ll provide you with a loaner jacket, pant, or bib. With our signature MotorFist quality, backed by the Lifetime Plus Warranty, you'll never miss that perfect snowmobiling day.
Mother Nature doesn't wait. Neither will you.

Last edited:

enis750

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
might have to check out some MF boots this season .... all this talk they sure sound good!

SavageCanuck

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have a pair of the Klim Addrenalins and find them warm and dry but too stiff and bulky for aggreswive MNT riding.I picked up a pair of the Motorfist Stomper boots and couldn't be happier.Way lighter more compact and dry as well and much easier to jump around with on my Pro RMK

mfguy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
and the will actually FIT on a narrow *ss RMK running board!

SaskSummit

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have the Klim Adeninlines and have been very happy with them like all my Klim gear i wear. But have decided to suit up in Motorfist this year. Sure hope I am making the right move.

mfguy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You are.

You will increase your riding skillz at least 23% just for the purchase....

I don't think I posted this before on here, but here is a video of the boot. It shows what it looks like in action , in mud and just on some dudes foot. Sometimes a photo of a boot doesn't really "show" what it looks like if you know what i mean.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DXG43SJMjGo

DV-ENT

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i have had both klims and most rcently motorfists, both great boots the klims started to let moisture in the third year of use, the soles took one hell of a beating and were relly rough from the running boards after year one and they took a while to break in. bought a pair of motorfists last year from the moment i put them on they felt great better than any other boot ive worn, they took alot of abuse throught the season and held up better than my klims by farand kept my feet dry and for the most part warm, there were a few days that my feet got a little cold but I contribute that to a sizing error on my part, I should have ordered a size larger than i did. i made the mistake of putting the boots on a heat register in our room and the boots deformed and shrank,,, again my fault. I will have to replace my boots this year and will definitely be buying another pair of the motorfists as they are the best boot i have ever worn. good luck with your decission!

Last edited:

wiseguy

Reaction score
Just wanted to say thanks to mfguy. I've been looking at all kinds of boots over the last couple of weeks and was actually partial to getting a pair of Klim's for this season. I decked my wife out with Klim gear a few years ago and she loves how warm and dry it keeps her. But after reading the reviews on this forum and some other forums and doing a little research into the e-vent material, I decided to go with Motorfist. So I pm'd mfguy to see if they were going to be at the sled show in Edmonton or if he could recommend a dealer in Lethbridge. He pm'd back a short time later, and told me to contact Trish at Precision Powersports in Lethbridge. I called her up and told her what I was looking for and will be picking up my new boots and a new jacket when I get out there next week.

mfguy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
We made a video some time ago about event you can check it here:

MotorFist eVent Fabrics - YouTube

But that is just our propaganda!!! You go research eVent vs. really any other waterproof breathable membrane out there and eVent wins where is counts. It is the Holy Grail of waterproof/breathable. It's EASY to be waterproof. To have something breathe in patented direct venting tech, right through the fabric, like eVent.....well. No one else has it.

(insert evil oohhh-hahhah laugh here)

Last edited:

adamg

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I don't always sweat... but when I do, I wish I was wearing Motorfist.

mfguy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So does this guy. But he never sweats....

And when he leaves the bathroom, there is no need to turn on the exhaust fan.

most-interesting-man in MF.jpg

Top Bottom