Bone head on qe2 today

catalac

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Saw one of the biggest bone head moves ever today, as I was merging onto qe2 south at lacombe a cts-v at about 160-180kmh swung right into my merge lane from the slow lane, narrowly missed me as i was speeding up to merge, then passed about 10 vehicles on the right shoulder who were doing putt putt fastlane passes and obviously were causing a log jam but not worth taking people's life in their hands. I fully expected to see the cts loose control as he got a bit sideways in the shoulder gravel. He then was long gone I'm guessing likely at over 200kmh.

Note to bonehead just because your think you are Jimmie Johnson others on the road are not. Some people behind the wheel are seriously stupid. Maybe I'm just getting old but it seems like more and more nut jobs on the road.

RZR101

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I drive from Penhold to Ponoka and back every day, I've seen my share but nothing to that extent.

capercal

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The more money they spend on cars and such the less they remember about the rules of the road giving them a false cent of abilies.

catinthehat

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'm betting he had red and white licence plates too. jk lol
Unfortunately he will wind up taking innocent people with him when he goes.

RMK Junky

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.snowandmud.com
That's usually done on motorcycles. But it doesn't surprise me in the lease. The story behind the bold decision to drive like a phuc tard might have been interesting though.

Cat_Girl

Reaction score
Website
www.ralphsmotorsports.com
Haha yes, driving around Alberta, you get to see many a stupid things.

On the other side of the coin,

Driving around Calgary the past few days, I've noticed an abnormal amount of people driving like 20km/h below the speed limit.
Please don't get me wrong, I'm not much of a speeder. The most I ever go is like 10km/h over the speed limit. But 20km/h BELOW a speed limit that is already only 50km/h is ridiculous.
And I get stuck behind these guys, who slowly putting along, and aren't even paying attention to the road, and randomly step on their brakes WITH NOBODY OR NOTHING IN FRONT OF THEM.
*slowly breathes out* Ok I feel better now.

adamg

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Catgirl, that's why they put a horn on our vehicles, to educate those that need our help.

Pistonbroke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Driving around Calgary the past few days, I've noticed an abnormal amount of people driving like 20km/h below the speed limit.
Please don't get me wrong, I'm not much of a speeder. The most I ever go is like 10km/h over the speed limit. But 20km/h BELOW a speed limit that is already only 50km/h is ridiculous.
And I get stuck behind these guys, who slowly putting along, and aren't even paying attention to the road, and randomly step on their brakes WITH NOBODY OR NOTHING IN FRONT OF THEM.

You shouldn't drive so angry in school zones, lady! LOL

dodgeguy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

It's not just CGY, EDM too has been a real b!tch to drive around lately! Absolutely NO ONE in front and doing 15-20kmh UNDER the posted speed limit...all the while tapping their brakes randomly, give them a couple very quick taps on the horn and they slam on their brakes glaring at you in the mirror....lol then you pull out to pass and all of a sudden they are going mach 5. I do the speed limit period, so if I pull out to pass there IS a reason for it!

Top Bottom