boat names

S.W.A.T.

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
We are looking to name our jet boat and just wondering what you guys have. Have seen some good ones out there and don't want to double up.

dogsmack

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I tried again with the Warden to name our thunderjet "Boobie Bouncer" and she still won't have anything to do with it. It took us a couple of seasons to actually decide on a name. Maybe take that approach and let the boat, what you do, and how you enjoy it help create or inspire the name. Will give it more meaning than just a picked name. Corny bs approach I know but it worked for us.

Last edited:

neilsleder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I should name mine "cupboards" because I bought the boat instead of new cupboards in the kitchen. The wife was a little upset at first but after a day on the river she realized we made the right choice

rebel

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Two salted nuts

Note: "Contents of this forum have been read by the CIA, FBI, IRS, BATF, DHS, NSA, TSA, EPA, BLM, & MSNBC. There is absolutely NO expectation of privacy."

rebel

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Little hooker

Note: "Contents of this forum have been read by the CIA, FBI, IRS, BATF, DHS, NSA, TSA, EPA, BLM, & MSNBC. There is absolutely NO expectation of privacy."

Top Bottom