BLUE JEWEL / BLUE RIVER UPDATES and CONDITIONS

porkhaaks

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
lets not get into MAC wars... I had both for both... THROUGH THE PC away.. was hoping someone wanted it but no LUCK... as for working on, check out a MAC in store and try it before you guys say bad things about a MAC. once you try a MAC you will never go bACk. I am NOT really saying a PC is junk but come on the MAC is way better. I do every thing on it.. my more than 2 cents. .. .. You guys live to close to my BROTHER and it is rubbing off (the PC thing) lol lmao lsm

boots

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i was just going by what i heard ... never tried one yet but i will be when this pc craps out

boots

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
come on Gliter Bug where are the pics lol and the updates.... you can use the desktop for now lol.....

balzee

Reaction score
only people who hate macs are IT people who ifx them and rely their income on them. business wis, you can find something for the Mac i am sure. if you want a computer to turn on and work...get a Mac. i've had mine for over 3yrs with no virus stuff, pop up window, and no weird error messages that cost money to decipher. Oh, and the reason they are more money is they already come with photo, video, music editing software. you buy that for a PC and you will pay about $100-200 for each software. the best part about apple software??? It all talks to each other without causing errors. click and drag from one app to another with no issues.it is flawless! If youlove gaming Macs have less options. but if youare a gamer get a PS3 that is my bit...:rolleyes:

BLUE JEWEL

Supporting Vendors
Reaction score
Website
www.holysmokeinn.ca
Need updates and maybe a few pic's THANKS
PIMFEE.....

Not sure how to do Pics on this one.....Humm....

Give Me a min. to figure this out.....

Anybody have a Kid around .....they would have it figured out in no time flat !!....LOL

I have some Guests out on the Mountain today sooo I can give You ALL a report later on today.....

Sooooo Stay Tuned !

boots

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
was in big blue yesterday.... it is ok hahaha. where to go today ummmm ... let you know tonight with some pics.....patty do you need help .....

boots

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
haha ok well you will have to wait for pics i am not putting any up till sunday monday...hahaha

Lanko

Reaction score
Hey Patty and Robin, it's Ryan from Spruce Grove we stayed there the beginning of December and the beginning of January. Just wondering how you are looking for the last weekend of February(26-28) probably be 4-6 of us heading up, so the smaller cabin will be fine, pm me when you get a chance. By the way don't let anyone talk you out of the Mac they're either not smart enough to operate one, or to scared to try one, and if you did get a PC that's cool too. Hopefully we'll see you guys in about a month, give a shout out to Laverne from the boys. Thanks again.

Top Bottom