BLUE JEWEL / BLUE RIVER UPDATES and CONDITIONS

BLUE JEWEL

Supporting Vendors
Reaction score
Website
www.holysmokeinn.ca
can someone help me out im trying to figure out where a friend of mine took me into blue river. im not sure what this area is called. i was on a glacier. not very familier with blue river.

here are coordinates i took from google earth.

52°16'47.17"N
119°29'49.39"W
Hey Maxwell ....

Your Friend should know the Name of Area....

Where did You start from ??

Did You drive to a Staging Area ??...or did You ride from the door ??

Humm....I have NO Idea how to use a GPS.....sorry....but whoever took You there should know the Name of Area....

maxwell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
haha yeah....he hadnt been there in alot of years he kept mentioning big blue or north blue? basically left town from a staging area and went about 20 some km up the trail...passed paradise and whatnot....went by some big avy chutes...kept on going and ended up on a big glacier...LOL...

highmark x

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Glitter bug i will pack the sledge hammer for your computer. I'm going to bring mine out just in case lol. Robin don't know kitty cats that well yet, when they are scared they head for the trees, and i am sure we will have a pic of that before Feb 5th weekend is over lol. 11 more sleeps then we will rip up the hills of blue river and drink the legion dry or atleast try to lol. See you all soon.:d:beer::beer:

BLUE JEWEL

Supporting Vendors
Reaction score
Website
www.holysmokeinn.ca
Glitter bug i will pack the sledge hammer for your computer. I'm going to bring mine out just in case lol. Robin don't know kitty cats that well yet, when they are scared they head for the trees, and i am sure we will have a pic of that before Feb 5th weekend is over lol. 11 more sleeps then we will rip up the hills of blue river and drink the legion dry or atleast try to lol. See you all soon.:d:beer::beer:
Hey Highmark X .........

Your Avatar shows that ....YOU.....are attracted to Trees !....LMAO

You just missed it !!.....

STEEP & DEEP

BLUE RIVER !!

Yessssss ....Count Down is ON !!

The Kitty is Puuuurin.....She has Her Eye on You Highmak X !

The Stalk against the Turbo....Humm......

Sure hit the Button and call it done .....LOL

That's Ok....it's also about the Skill.....Tell Miss Piggy to Hang on to Her Hat because This CAT is coming through !!!.....LMAO !

Fried Bacon and 2 Stroke Smoke gotta Love that !.....LOL

See You soon _y S_n.....LMAO !

BLUE JEWEL

Supporting Vendors
Reaction score
Website
www.holysmokeinn.ca
haha yeah....he hadnt been there in alot of years he kept mentioning big blue or north blue? basically left town from a staging area and went about 20 some km up the trail...passed paradise and whatnot....went by some big avy chutes...kept on going and ended up on a big glacier...LOL...
Maxwell.....It sure sounds like The Big Blue !

Now I am Curious .....LOL

I am thinking that You were at this AMAZING Place up there called the _ _ _ _ _ _ _

It is FANTASTIC ! What was the Avalanache Conditions like ??

POWDERSLUT

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
maxwell did you take a left or a right just past the big avy chutes?left is north blue and right is holy grail.

maxwell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
went left at first...came back and went right.....

there was a big climb...then across a flat spot then up a little chute and it opened up to a little lake sort of and another area. soo thats the grail...

maxwell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
nooooooooooooooooooo this was least season LOL. i just saw someone talking about it and wanted to clarify my thoughts. i have pics from last season but those are no good LOL

scotts

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Those coordinates put you in big blue, the grail is east of there. the glacier is the moon run if iam not mistaken. MW wont be happy with you.haha

maxwell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Those coordinates put you in big blue, the grail is east of there. the glacier is the moon run if iam not mistaken. MW wont be happy with you.haha

thats ok im not that happy with him either. LOL. on his website he has runs that go all through that area sooooo i dont think hes to impressed with any of us.

scotts

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I know have you ever looked at his run map its insane. the guy has free reign over the entire country. it really pisses me off.

BLUE JEWEL

Supporting Vendors
Reaction score
Website
www.holysmokeinn.ca
Scotts !

That is exactly where I thought He was....

You Win the Hangman Game !

Maxwell......That is where MW " used to "... hold the World Powder 8 's in that Area...

It is called " Most Magnificent "......It is Truly Breathtaking up there !!

Yesss have a look around at the 10 Thousands Peaks He has to Play on !!!!

I have His Brochures and .....WOW......He has A LOT of Area !! That's for sure !!

BLUE JEWEL

Supporting Vendors
Reaction score
Website
www.holysmokeinn.ca
Hey ALL You Awesome Peep's !

I think the Snow God's are just arriving here !

Snowing lightly....

Current Temp, @ 2:15 is -6.2 C. Overcast

I will Post more updates later and give You the Accumulation.....LOL

scotts

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I know of a way to get into the thunder thunder river headwater from the toe of the glacier, but its all caribou clouser now and you are right on the east side of the wells grey. So unless its says BELL on the side of your ride your ch!t out of luck.

BLUE JEWEL

Supporting Vendors
Reaction score
Website
www.holysmokeinn.ca
Ok.....

It is finally starting to SNOW !....

That light Stuff was just a Bunch of Fluff !

This looks like it is going to be a GOOD Dump !! It's about time !

Keeep it coming ULAR !!

Stay Tuned !.....I'll be back soon !!

I am Computer Shopping......Comparing....

Those Macs are pretty Pricey !!......

Holy Moly !.....

porkhaaks

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
O.K. nice updates......sorry for the NAGGING ...BUT.... PC cost $$$$.$$ fix your PC twice a year or more $$$$$$$$$.$$ .... down time $$$$$$$$$$.$$ Pissed of time $$$$$$$$$$$$.$$ driving to Kamloops $$.$$ ,,pissed off number of people on S&M cause you can not post stuff really high ################# .. NOW MAC cost $$$$.$$ fix my MAC ,,, eh, oh, um, oh ya never ,,, so zero $ . pissed off people on S&M, oh not ONE... POSTING problem oh ZERO. get more posts up OH lots.. getting THANKS oh lots of #####################.. Final costs PC $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ MAC $$$$.$$.... .. I am SURE if you asked we all would donate $ 20.00 for you to BUY a MAC.. YOUR cost for the MAC $00.00.. OPPS driving to Kamloops to go get the MAC , well $$$.$$ ... SO final result your happy, we are happy, everyone is HAPPY.. PLEASE PLEASE go buy a MAC PATTY... because we all LOVE I mean LOVE you when you post this stuff. The STEEP & DEEP ,, SMOKE PEOPLE are really really really GREAT.. PLEASE keep us all HAPPY.. so THIS is all I can say bla bla bla bla lol lmao LSM & LFEM .. Laugh Some More ,, Laugh F----- Even More this comes from the heart PATTY we do LOVE ya,, sighed YOUR FAMILY of FRIENDS and LODER

boots

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
just remember the mac is not good for doing company stuff .... it is a multi media computer , pics music games that lind of stuff.... glitter bug i think i will be coming up this weekend with trevor

Top Bottom