bidens running mate

BILTIT

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
@cragger2011

Google who TIME magazines "person of the year" was in 1938/39 and 42 and tell me how accurate the media is. While you are at it, google how many people died due to those same people.

Last edited:

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Trump will win by a landslide, have you seen his rallies?

Dont believe the lies you are being fed by the media.
Oh yes I have seen them. Even though I have skeptisism with polls its disheartening when I see Fox's polls showing him losing the election.

BILTIT

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Oh yes I have seen them. Even though I have skeptisism with polls its disheartening when I see Fox's polls showing him losing the election.
Sorry, that was in response to cragger2011.

Even FOX isnt 100% truthful.

Think back to 2016 and who most of the polls predicted to win and by how much, and look what happened lol.

Mike270412

Golden Boy
Reaction score
That's not a very good comparison. Yes,Fox is right wing and CNN is left. But Fox reports the news (from a right wing perspective) CNN makes **** up(from a left wing perspective).
Wether it's CNN or not if they don't agree with Trump you guys don't like or believe them. I just did a search and that came up along with many others like it. What was it Trump told a reporter in the last election why he called it fake news all the time? Something like so that when they didn't agree with him he could just say that and his followers would agree.
CNN is as bad as FOX, one is way far to the left and the other way far to the right. If it was anyone else leading the republicans they would have no problem winning but with Trump I'm going to be surprised if they do and if they keep the majority in the senate.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Sorry, that was in response to cragger2011.

Even FOX isnt 100% truthful.

Think back to 2016 and who most of the polls predicted to win and by how much, and look what happened lol.
I will say one thing. Biden has a lot of money behind him. Watching Fox News right now and Bidens campaign ran back to back commercials just now. Won't see a Trump ad on CNN.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

BILTIT

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
91539d09f7d335f45c9b6410d2e2c71f.jpg

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yes a female Republican senator said there is some very disturbing photo's and video on the laptop. Tonights debate will be must watch TV again.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
What a bunch of kids......Today the Senate had a confirmation hearing for Amy Coney Barrett and zero democrats showed for it. They did however leave in their chairs large cardboard cut out pics of people they feel will be affected by killing the affordable care act. Now remember they are just assuming Barrett would vote against it even though she has not said anything like that and hasn't even been sworn in yet? What a bunch of whiney 2 yr olds.

Top Bottom