BILTIT

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
6e01e80fd521413c92e9e5b4fc0af3fe.jpg
bdb6ee95bae5eac5ecd263a085f5cabe.jpg

craggar2011

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yes indeed but many of them have been cleaned out since trump got in. This is an old list.

That means nothing, Trump fires anyone who won't go along with his ways. Probably as many have quit for the same reasons. By the way where is his favorite puppet Barr? Haven't seen him at all for awhile. I know Trump was pissed at him about something that didn't go his way in the courts.

As for the Biden thing you posted earlier, I guess we will see but most likely it will disappear because it's either not true or they don't have enough real evidence to persue it.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
That means nothing, Trump fires anyone who won't go along with his ways. Probably as many have quit for the same reasons. By the way where is his favorite puppet Barr? Haven't seen him at all for awhile. I know Trump was pissed at him about something that didn't go his way in the courts.

As for the Biden thing you posted earlier, I guess we will see but most likely it will disappear because it's either not true or they don't have enough real evidence to persue it.
:rolling:

X-it

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Maybe the usa they will get after biden with those young girls, old biden probably was sniffing their hair. In canada there was proof trudeau had groped a girl, it made no difference. Ethics and morals today are sadly missing.

X-it

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Will it even matter there are several guys on here that if they lived in the USA would still vote for Biden knowing he is a criminal. The media has convinced them to hate Trump, even though he is the only savor they have. Ross Perot would have been another straight shooter but the swamp threaten his family forcing him to quit...koodos to Trump for his 4 years of hell he has endured so far just so he can save his country from this newest threat. At least we have somewhere to go now that our country is all but sold out to the UN. Wonder if Trump can deal with Fednow?

Last edited:

X-it

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
What happened to that trial or hearing with twitter and facebook for blocking info on the Bidens? did kayleigh Mcenany get her twitter account back? I think they made a bad move taking on that girl, even trump would agree.

BILTIT

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
https://nypost.com/2020/02/03/joe-biden-kisses-granddaughter-on-lips-during-iowa-rally/

Is this behaviour normal for your family (consider the ages)?

It isnt normal for the general public.

There is more to this, dark secrets.

It will be revealed and it isnt for the faint of heart. Prepare yourself (you cannot really prepare for this stuff unfortunately).

Remember Epstien? He is just a low level player, there is much much worse/more out there.

Some dark stuff is eventually going to be made public, it wont be easy but it is necessary. (Keep in mind, half of what could be released will be hidden forever. Our minds cannot handle this stuff without breaking).

The Great Awakening.

craggar2011

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

BILTIT

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Actually i could care less if they side with Trump or not, i would like to see honest and truthful media though. The media today is so bias'd that its not even funny. CNN is probably one of the worst too.

Media influences/sways people. Therefore; people are living a lie because they are being fed lies. Society cannot continue like this, and it wont.

Mike270412

Golden Boy
Reaction score

craggar2011

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Not "any media" but CNN is the worst of the worst "fake news" . They are the equivalent of our CBC. Liberal,left wing,propaganda.

Wether it's CNN or not if they don't agree with Trump you guys don't like or believe them. I just did a search and that came up along with many others like it. What was it Trump told a reporter in the last election why he called it fake news all the time? Something like so that when they didn't agree with him he could just say that and his followers would agree.
CNN is as bad as FOX, one is way far to the left and the other way far to the right. If it was anyone else leading the republicans they would have no problem winning but with Trump I'm going to be surprised if they do and if they keep the majority in the senate.

BILTIT

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Trump will win by a landslide, have you seen his rallies?

Dont believe the lies you are being fed by the media.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Wether it's CNN or not if they don't agree with Trump you guys don't like or believe them. I just did a search and that came up along with many others like it. What was it Trump told a reporter in the last election why he called it fake news all the time? Something like so that when they didn't agree with him he could just say that and his followers would agree.
CNN is as bad as FOX, one is way far to the left and the other way far to the right. If it was anyone else leading the republicans they would have no problem winning but with Trump I'm going to be surprised if they do and if they keep the majority in the senate.
Difference between the 2 is Fox provides proof of their claims while CNN always says "our sources" or unnamed sources say". Big difference in reporting. I agree Fox is right and CNN is left however Fox is by far America's most trusted news source. Don't believe me? Check out cable programming ratings in the US.

Top Bottom