bidens running mate

rodney1960

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
When Biden gets skidded Kamala Harris could be the first female AND the first tetrapod POTUS.

AOC can be vice pres. :cool:

BILTIT

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Could be, but wont be. Trump by a landslide my friend, its already been forseen .

In fact, Dems are in a trap right now. Stick with Biden and lose or remove him and show thier hand early (who they wanted to replace him with all along). Rock and a hard place.

Meanwhile little boy hunter is helping take down his entire crime mafia family.

BILTIT

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
9d509883840012b2ab475e3f685d7dde.jpg

craggar2011

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

So how long do we have to wait for something to become of all the Biden stuff your posting now or is this like all the other stuff where nothing will happen because its most likely not true? I keep saying I'm not a Biden fan but the republicans need to get rid of Trump before they can be a respected party again. I think Trump is actually the guy on the inside feeding the Q people with all their crap which would explain how they are coming up with all the crazy **** that they say is going on.

If Trump loses it for the Republicans which I think he will, the worst part is they will most likely lose the senate as well.

I wonder who Trump owes the 400 mil too(Russians maybe) and if that's why he won't hand over his tax returns like every other president has, and why he's trying to pack the supreme court.
I think no matter who wins the US is in for a **** storm of unrest.

Top Bottom