Biden or Trump—— Who wins tomorrow?

fredw

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Here is another picture you forgot to mention Lenny.. trump will now won the most impeachment’s award in his short one term in history..

even the Republican Party is tuning from this guy in double digits.. what a few months for the trumpets ..

Attachments

• C9D0B0DB-AC72-407A-AB44-0A240C3156A9.jpeg
    C9D0B0DB-AC72-407A-AB44-0A240C3156A9.jpeg
    123.2 KB · Views: 233

X-it

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Can you imagine what would have happen in the first impeachment had the identity of Trumps whistleblower been known. Oh Biden has a whistleblower who claimed he stole a bunch of money his identity is known, social media silenced the whole story. Anybody interested in knowing if this whistleblower is telling the truth? Sure seems like he did, and Biden is not denying it !!!

The big greasy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Here is another picture you forgot to mention Lenny.. trump will now won the most impeachment’s award in his short one term in history..

even the Republican Party is tuning from this guy in double digits.. what a few months for the trumpets ..

yeah the best world leader would recieve this... This day and age sounds about right.. What award should your leader recieve?,

yeah lol, republicans betraying the people who voted them in, turning just like Kenny and otoole are.

snochuk

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
See a few of you are hung up on Biden’s speech impermanent.. as a Freind and buddy that has similar studer condition, it seams pretty low in the bucket you must be, maybe desperate, remember trump trying To provoke it in the debates..

Difference between trump and Biden.. one has speech impairment but is sound in its context, the other sounds good, but is mentally insane upstairs..

Oh it's much more than a studer (stutter) condition, but the condition does start with an "s" and have a "t" and "u" in it. :pound::pound::pound:

Last edited:

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just watching Fox News. I find it striking where they show Trump walking like a linebacker and Biden one step away from a walker. He'll be in a wheelchair before his term is over. Looks like he's one mistake from hitting the deck and doing a header.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
He's already involved with China and his kid giving them unprededented access to the Presidency for money. It will come out. The MSM won't cover it because they didn't want to ruin him for the election. Kamala will finish his term when he's impeached.

Keith Brown

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
See a few of you are hung up on Biden’s speech impermanent.. as a Freind and buddy that has similar studer condition, it seams pretty low in the bucket you must be, maybe desperate, remember trump trying To provoke it in the debates..

Difference between trump and Biden.. one has speech impairment but is sound in its context, the other sounds good, but is mentally insane upstairs..
I'm in the UK they just did a new segment with a kid who has a stutter interview with Biden It's a stutter ffs. I know I know bbc is another fake news outlet. How about the guy on this forum who said the guy with the horns that ransacked the USA capital building was a CIA operative cause he had no shirt so people new he didn't have a wire and had camera's in his horns. Turns out the horn man claims to investigators that he wanted to assassinate elected representative. I get a kick out of the moronic comments on this site. I just hope a prospective employer doesn't come across them unless they're hiring lunatics. Hell even if you have a decent job and want to move up I don't see a lot of advancement out there for lunatics. Thanks Fred it took courage to write that post.

Keith Brown

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just watching Fox News. I find it striking where they show Trump walking like a linebacker and Biden one step away from a walker. He'll be in a wheelchair before his term is over. Looks like he's one mistake from hitting the deck and doing a header.
Ken Franklin D Roosevelt was a great President he was in wheel chair. He died in the service of his country in his second term that is true. WW2 would have been a lot tougher for us with out Roosevelt . In my opinion Truman couldn't hold a candle to Roosevelt and he wasn't close to a wheelchair. No correlation between disabilities and capability.

X-it

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Why the media blackout on all the joe biden corruption ? No one want to know what really happened? There is the damming laptop and Tony Bobulinski the whistleblower is not in hiding or some fantom person, his statements are beyond incriminating ...what the hell!! It all just disappeared and went away....how??? If Trump was involved in this type of corruption what would happen to him?

Cdnfireman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ken Franklin D Roosevelt was a great President he was in wheel chair. He died in the service of his country in his second term that is true. WW2 would have been a lot tougher for us with out Roosevelt . In my opinion Truman couldn't hold a candle to Roosevelt and he wasn't close to a wheelchair. No correlation between disabilities and capability.

get your facts straight before you start calling other people morons.....Roosevelt served 4 terms, not 2. He died from complications of his polio and pneumonia. He was a strong proponent of eugenics and actually praised Adolph hitler for his handling of the German population in the mid ‘30s. He had no mental deficits. Biden does not have a stutter, he has advanced dementia which is a mental deficit. There’s a reason he’s only made available for a few hours a week and doesn’t have organized press conferences or answer many direct questions. Watch his actions when he’s in public. His walk is very stilted, and it’s obvious walking is difficult for him. He squints when he’s speaking, which is always scripted for him on the teleprompter. If he does make a candid statement, he’s easily confused and loses track of his thoughts. In his current state he is barely able to function and will soon be replaced via the 25th amendment by Harris. Then the real $hit show will start.

Last edited:

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Physical yes Keith but mental I disagree. Dementia is no place in the White House top job

rightsideup

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Physical yes Keith but mental I disagree. Dementia is no place in the White House top job

Either is a narsist demigod with failing cognitive abilities and a wanna be autocratic...good riddance Donald just Trump

Last edited:
Top Bottom