Best Muff pot meal!!!

dooski

Reaction score
When I go sledding nobody does any cooking, we always go out for breakfast,buy lunch for the hill and a nice supper when we get back.We do enough dishes and cooking at home. Ride hard and have fun and relax.:beer::beer:

sumx54

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.absoluteadventure.ca
Sledbunny your man is very lucky to have a gal like you. You deserve a little pampering in return too, make sure you get it :beer: oh and ya make sure them sleds are filled with nothing but premium fuel :eek:

sledbunny

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Re: Best Muff pot meal!!! A few recipes for you all!

Here a few recipes and secrets that I use:

If you don't want to make your own meatball and cranberry chili sauce you can go to Sandyview Farms (a store in Spruce Grove) and buy it in the freezer section all ready made. Then all you have to do is double wrap in foil and your good to go. They sell lots of frozen made instore meals. The portion size is prefect for cooking in the muff pot.

Another good one is at safeways. Buy the vacumed pack of spareribs in St. Louis sauce. Take them home throw them on the barbeque for 15 mins. Cut up into riblets. Double wrap in foil and take them to the hill.

Now if you feel like messing up the kitchen then try this one:

1 can pillsbury biskets
1/2 lbs hamburger
1 cup fav sloppy joes sauce

Sloppy Joe Sauce

1 cup brown sugar
1 small can tomato paste
2 cans of water from the tomato paste
2 tea spoons pepper
2 tea spoons white pepper
1 dash of salt
2 tea spoons garlic powder
1 cup shreaded cheese

So cook hamburger till done. While cooking hamburger take two biskets and roll them together into a round circle 6-7 inches across. Repeat till no more rolls. When done with rolls start on sauce, don't forget to stir hamburger. In a sauce pan add water and tomato paste, stir over med heat till smooth. Add sugar and other spices. Stir over med heat till well combined and hamburger is done. Add suace to hamburger and let simmer until perfered thickness (I like mine thick so it is less messy).

Take the rolled biskets and place meat in center (don't forget to add some shredded cheese) and close rolls making them a roll with meat in the middle with no meat showing. Bake in preheated oven at 375 for 12 min.

For hot drinks you can also take hot chocolate mixed with bailey's. This is really good!

Enjoy!

foxyrmk

Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com

Hey there everyone that has a muff pot or hotdogger, I have here to sell is a "snackerpacker", it's a bag that will fit into the pots, no more alumium foil to deal with or oven bags that are to big.

Muffpotwbag.jpg
[/IMG]

pm me if your interested in about prices. :specool:

Uturn

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

I use the oven roasting bags, the a quick wrap of tin foil. Usually cut up some pepperoni and Costco chicken with a few seasoning. One bag goes in the cooker in the morning, and the second one right after.

Tell me more about the "snackpacker"

foxyrmk

Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
Snackerpackers is a product that I have been making for my family and friends for the last couple of years and now I sell them. I got tired of the aluminum foil film on my food, and the ovenbags were just to big, so I downsize the bag to fit the muff pots & hotdoggers better.

Bascially a "mini oven bag" but for a muff pot or hotdogger.

I'm selling them for $6.95 for 5 or $11.95 for 10. If interested pm your address and I'll check the shipping cost. Of course I'll be in Revelstoke later this month. :d

JoHNI_T

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I might need some of thoose,
the oven bags are huge, but work great,
maybe mail them from Revy, or maybe see ya in Revy, when ya going

Snackerpackers is a product that I have been making for my family and friends for the last couple of years and now I sell them. I got tired of the aluminum foil film on my food, and the ovenbags were just to big, so I downsize the bag to fit the muff pots & hotdoggers better.

Bascially a "mini oven bag" but for a muff pot or hotdogger.

I'm selling them for $6.95 for 5 or $11.95 for 10. If interested pm your address and I'll check the shipping cost. Of course I'll be in Revelstoke later this month. :d

JoHNI_T

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'll be there the evening of the 27th thru 30th. Hoping to meet up with powderpuff and stephy, if you know them.

in november,? We are considering a ride that weekend as well, we will stay in touch I met stephy once briefly last year at the Blair Morgan fantasy camp and I cant wait to meet puff. lol
let it snow

foxyrmk

Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
off topic, but you have a 685? bored out?
Talkn to me? If so, YEP! I bought a 600 RMK shift and it didn't have the power that I was wanting, and to think I trusted a saleman. :mad: Anyway I sent it off to Carl's Cycle in Boise ID to have it converted into there 685 kit. I have the power of a 800, but the weight of a 600. So I shouldn't be disappointed now when I head up the hill and I still have throttle left.:d

Zipp

Reaction score
What do you mean you don't get supper??? Hard to believe. Take your wife with you. I go with all the guys. I go out to the hill's parking lot with them. I give them their food and drinks and send them on their merry way. I take the truck and trailer back to the hotel. Then I usually go to the liquor store etc. Then about 3:30 pm I go back to the parking lot. I have the trailer door opened for them. I sit in the truck and listen to music. This way when they are done sledding they just have to drive into the trailer. I have an assortment of beverages and hot food (usually pizza) or I make them sandwiches. They can sit around and have a snack and a few drinks in the parking lot afterwards. Then I drive them back to the hotel. All I ask is the one night while we are wherever we are sledding that they take me out for one nice supper. I don't think that is too much to ask since usually I am the one getting drinks for them while they are in the hot tub at the hotel.

I call B.S. Girls are not this nice, unless they are cheating and feel guilty.

SLEDBUNNYRACING

Bad Bunny
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.sledbunnyracing.com
I have to agree...no ladies taking care of us in them mountains
I call B.S. Girls are not this nice, unless they are cheating and feel guilty.

[QUOTE =sledbunny]
What do you mean you don't get supper??? Hard to believe. Take your wife with you. I go with all the guys. I go out to the hill's parking lot with them. I give them their food and drinks and send them on their merry way. I take the truck and trailer back to the hotel. Then I usually go to the liquor store etc. Then about 3:30 pm I go back to the parking lot. I have the trailer door opened for them. I sit in the truck and listen to music. This way when they are done sledding they just have to drive into the trailer. I have an assortment of beverages and hot food (usually pizza) or I make them sandwiches. They can sit around and have a snack and a few drinks in the parking lot afterwards. Then I drive them back to the hotel. All I ask is the one night while we are wherever we are sledding that they take me out for one nice supper. I don't think that is too much to ask since usually I am the one getting drinks for them while they are in the hot tub at the hotel.
[/QUOTE]

Guest101

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I had spaghetti and meatballs in mine the other day...it was dynomite!!
:d:d

Top Bottom