Best exhaust and why?

marcel.

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I just bought a TSS Pipe Kit for my 2014 Sno Pro, cant wait to get it installed and try it out. TSS claims significant hp gains, and they say it just rocks and you dont have to run a fuel controller with it, I think with the jaws and SLP you do.
How much $$ did that run you if you don't mind me asking.

Cycle Works Red Deer

Supporting Vendors
Reaction score
Website
www.cycleworks.com
How much $$ did that run you if you don't mind me asking.

TSS pipe and stinger combo all the way! This is not your traditional pipe and stinger combo, as this pipe is dead ended and works the same way as the insta boost turbo kit works always maintaining back pressure. Huge bottom end and mid range gains. We are the Exclusive TSS dealer for Central AB These kits are In stock and flying off the shelfs. Available in black or ceramic. We also have the TSS stingers, low boost turbo kits, water to air kits, TKI belt drives. 3" track exchange and C&A ski exchange program!! Contact Erik at 403.357.1578 for more info

slededjr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
yes programmer for Jaws. 12HP is huge gains too. TSS is around 7 or 8 HP gain i do believe with no programmer required.

marcel.

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
But I don't understand why some you need programers and some you don't how does that work and that tss pipe looks nice. Other than that dead end looks funky

slededjr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Dead end design worked great on the 670 rotax. Programmer because pipe builder squeezing every ounce of HP possible out of the engine. Have to add fuel once you add so much HP. Same as older carburated sleds, had to increase jets usually. No more jets so we have to tell ecm to spray more fuel and when.

Cat401

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
TSS pipe and stinger combo all the way! This is not your traditional pipe and stinger combo, as this pipe is dead ended and works the same way as the insta boost turbo kit works always maintaining back pressure. Huge bottom end and mid range gains. We are the Exclusive TSS dealer for Central AB These kits are In stock and flying off the shelfs. Available in black or ceramic. We also have the TSS stingers, low boost turbo kits, water to air kits, TKI belt drives. 3" track exchange and C&A ski exchange program!! Contact Erik at 403.357.1578 for more info

how much or the combo?

thekrust

Reaction score
I like the looks of this pipe. How loud is it? My hearing already isn't too good so a little quieter is ok.

Dustylane

Reaction score
I like the looks of this pipe. How loud is it? My hearing already isn't too good so a little quieter is ok.

I got it on a 14' SnoPro 800 and It aint bad at all its alittle snappy but sounds really good, it doesnt have that annoying snap to it.

McGrath

Supporting Vendor, Alberta Cycle
Reaction score
I like Bikeman products which you can goggle the why part. Speedwerx also has very nice stuff. In Edmonton Alberta Cycle sells Bikeman and Echo has speedwerx.

Top Bottom