Best All Round Mtn Track

MP Kid

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Asked this question in a different post, but it's such a great topic I thought it deserved it's own thread?

So gang, which is it? What's the best all round mtn track? If you were to only buy\have one track for all conditions (early pow, spring fling), what would it be? 150ish, 160ish, 170ish, 2", 2.5", 3"....?

What do you have, what do you like about it, what don't you like about it?:cool:

overkill131313

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
well I blew my 162x16x2.5 camo extreme last month.......I put my stock mavrick on backwards (162x16x 2) and man does it climb...I lost 1/2 inch of height in the lug but dont even notice it!....got about 10 mph top end and about the same or slightly faster track speed when climbing! big snow storm behind me at trail speed now! just like a jet boat with its jet up! lol

Last edited:

snochuk

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
And tell us...how do the brakes work????
Camo extreme is usually the poll winner

overkill131313

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

no worse than before......the M-10 sucks going down hill anyways!

the old camo extreme sucked going down hill.....not sure if it was the m-10 or the track.......who uses brakes lol I will be getting a new camo extreme for next season....the new stiffer one......and lighter......anyone hear how these have been holding up.......wasnt sure if been stiffer was going to be better.......

Last edited:

MP Kid

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You say you blew it up, what happened? Miles or was there something wrong?

Pistonbroke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
First person to say the powerclaw track gets a high velocity empty brewhouse bottle to the side of the head.

Camo Extreme - only way to go!

JoHNI_T

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

camo extreme 2.5 imo.

but ive never used one thats just my opinion :D

Agreed...camo extreme is the best track i have run

lol guys,, he said what length,,, 150ish? 160ish? 170ish?

I have a xp 146 with above stated track extreme 2.5 and it is a BIG diff over a stock 146 or 154 as I have tried both lengths in the same conditions,,,,,that being said I like a smaller track and its a bit easier to toss the sled around,,, I dont drive straight and I seem to get everywhere the big tracks go ,,,, now maxwell loves his 174 so its all opinion,,,I would have a 146 and 174 if I could:d

ALL around the 154 for sure!!!! unless your over 225lbs GO BIG lol

Top Bottom