Beef pricing

tejay

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
WTF is with beef prices ? The news media is saying beef prices have risen 10% but a trip to the grocery store shows prime rib prices for stew meat . Part of the agenda I guess - you will eat grass and like it!! Carbon tax plus gst would be the leading cause I’m sure .

Attachments

• 3A519B2C-789C-4EC9-ADC6-BBAF6A4250D5.jpeg
    3A519B2C-789C-4EC9-ADC6-BBAF6A4250D5.jpeg
    191.2 KB · Views: 158

Legend14

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Save on is one of the worst places to shop,but yeah prices are crazy,we will be eating bugs that taste like meat in the future if the globalists have their way

drew562

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Save on is one of the worst places to shop,but yeah prices are crazy,we will be eating bugs that taste like meat in the future if the globalists have their way
Save on is the best place to shop if you don’t wear masks. Nice big clean store and my smiley face in there twice a week and not once have I been confronted or even looked at funny

Legend14

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Also groceries have risen 55% since Trudeau got in 2015, and that doesn’t count this fall

Legend14

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Save on is the best place to shop if you don’t wear masks. Nice big clean store and my smiley face in there twice a week and not once have I been confronted or even looked at funny
We go to all of them maskless but wife got hauled outa Costco the other day made her cry so fuk them pricks from now on

crazy_wheeler

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Meat prices are about to rise again this week & certain processed meats that come up from the US are going to become unavailable due to spice shortages.

2kDoo

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
doesnt the colont have a store by warburg?
Im gonna start buying there

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yeah we started buying beef from a friend, paying more but sick and tired of the gouging from the feed lots.
My family has a cattle ranch. If things get bad ill start butchering my own meat.

But i get this stuff from sealand quality foods. My friend delivers it and we have a couple beers an a bbq when he stops by.

We just finished a huge warehouse for hello fresh.

Thinking about trying out some of thier premade meals, they look pretty decent.

Legend14

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
We bought a freezer for a half cow and are on the waiting list, wife is handling it,what kinda prices should you expect with that?

2kDoo

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
We bought a freezer for a half cow and are on the waiting list, wife is handling it,what kinda prices should you expect with that?

Freezers have gone up with covid pricing, might be 500 bucks ?

Legend14

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
But yeah $100 loaf of bread is coming, Trudeau doesn’t care, he’s never made a sandwich in his life

ABMax24

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I find you have to shop around a bit and stock up, BBQ/smoker specific meats are insane right now, brisket, ribs, tri-tip, etc. But I've found a lot of things like sirlion tip roasts on for really good prices and have stocked up on those. I haven't seen competitive prices in the grocery store (with the exception of chicken) for some time now, the local butcher shop seems to have better prices, seems every week they have a different sale on something which works good if you don't mid freezing it.

Top Bottom