Beacon Search - Nov 8th

~Rowdy~

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Big Thanks to HRT Offroad for their donation of 12 Throttle Decision DVD's to give away! I will also have a ton off stickers to give away as well thanks to HTR DeSigns, 509 and Scott!

I hear we may get a visit from Jeremy Hanke with Soulrides!

Last edited:

~Rowdy~

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
To the top! For anyone interested this is still going on!

11:00am: Meet at the Berkley Gate Parking lot to Nose Hill Park

1:30pm ish: Head to Boston Pizza, approx 5min away to warm up and grab some grub.

Unfortunately we won't be watching Throttle Decisions due to the venue not being able to accommodate sound, BUT I have 12 copies to give away and a ton of stickers!

Highfly

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
And remember Beacons are not always under brush.... sometimes they are hanging up in trees (man that was funny) LOL.
Not 100% sure if we can attend but have it marked on the calender.

~Rowdy~

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
And remember Beacons are not always under brush.... sometimes they are hanging up in trees (man that was funny) LOL.
Not 100% sure if we can attend but have it marked on the calender.

Haha that was awesome. :) well hopefully you and Katie make it out but if not there is always next year! :)

Bnorth

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Looks like I'll be able to make this. Looking forward to some practice and seeing how rusty my skills are.

MADMAN

Reaction score
Looks like I'll be able to make this. Looking forward to some practice and seeing how rusty my skills are.

How the F can anyone get rusty from drinking whiskey? Dont ever have a lul in that part of life, and u wont get rusty...........ha

Turts

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Coming in from the East, what is the best way to find the Berkley Gate parking lot?
Is it off 14th st?

~Rowdy~

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Coming in from the East, what is the best way to find the Berkley Gate parking lot?
Is it off 14th st?

It is right off of 14th street. If you are coming in on 16th Ave (Highway 1) you can take that to 14th street, head northbound on 14th street, follow it a long ways up and take a left when you see the sign for Berkley Gate.

10387499_10154624139675111_2690683568005485493_n.jpg

SLEDBUNNYRACING

Bad Bunny
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.sledbunnyracing.com
There's a good chance of rum

Rowdy - I'll give you five bucks to burry Meddler as part of the search. Photos please.....lol

My hat goes off to everyone involved and learning how to find a buried beacon. Well done.

Sent from my Phone while sitting on the side of the road.....maybe.

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
Rowdy - I'll give you five bucks to burry Meddler as part of the search. Photos please.....lol

My hat goes off to everyone involved and learning how to find a buried beacon. Well done.

Sent from my Phone while sitting on the side of the road.....maybe.

make that $10

Highfly

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I will be attending with or with out Katie (not sure if she works still).
I will bring both beacons so will have a spare for someone if they want to come and do not have one (if Katie comes Katie and myself can double up).

One thing I would like to do this year is slow things down a bit and focus more on double burial scenarios. We did kind of do a double burial last year but we were turning the first beacon off when we found it and continued on. This time I'd like to do a scenario of OK, you guys dig this guy out (Beacon still transmitting) and lets go find the other guy.

Top Bottom