BCA or snowpulse??

climbmax

Team Thunderstruck
Reaction score
Im sure every bag will do the job. It comes down to personal preference, dealer support, industry support and knowledge.
They all have Pro's and Cons......some are more $$ and some are less$$.
I just got 2 of the latest BCA offerings, Float 22 and 32. Looking forward to trying each of them in varying conditions.
Deb,Dwayne and Tyler attend every event asked of, donate to fundraisers, Tech support forever, and love the industry. fyi.......DEb was once the Pres of the BCSF :)
That is why they got my money.

Safe travel
RS

ps.......one ABS Vario 15 for sale ;) $500

moyiesledhead

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
They say a chance of freezing if the compressed air had moisture in it. Where as the abs uses nitrogen. Just trying to do my home work you know... Before I lay out a bunch of cash. Lol

Sure would.....if it DID have moisture in it. I don't know of a high pressure compressor you can buy that doesn't have an air dryer on it. ALL scuba or scba compressors certainly do. Not something I'm gonna worry about. I'll take that risk to have a cylinder with a gauge on it as opposed to weighing an ABS one to see if it's full.

norona

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.noronalife.com
They say a chance of freezing if the compressed air had moisture in it. Where as the abs uses nitrogen. Just trying to do my home work you know... Before I lay out a bunch of cash. Lol

It is not the compressed air that may have moisture in it, it is if there is moisture in the line from the canister to the airbag, compressed air shoots very cold air-the canister is very cold when expelled, nitrogen does not. I never weight my abs canister, over 600 inflations and never had one that leaked, that is why ABS chooses a proper machine to fill and seal the bottles. You may not like weighting a bottle but I would never trust that $5 gauge, have it checked regularly. Gauges need to be calibrated every year on high end ones costing $250.00, the one in your bca or snowpulse is no where near that high end so calibrating it every season is a good idea...

Top Bottom