Battery powered mowers

catalac

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Anyone have feedback on these battery mowers, I see now the better brands of power tools are building what looks like decent machines. makita, dewalt now Milwaukee. I’m a bit of a Milwaukee junky and need a new mower my old toro is about life’s end.

1650417451214.png

arff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Guy at work loves his Dewalt mower.

JayT

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'm going to guess the DeWalt mower is better than the Milwaukee. Just because the batteries are better. But if Milwaukee is what you have and that's probably what you want to get. I run both Milwaukee and DeWalt cordless tools and DeWalt kicks the crap out of Milwaukee for battery power
I will say though that Milwaukee makes much better drills and impacts. DeWalt does way better on saws. So if you consider a lawnmower a grass saw, it will probably beat out the Milwaukee lol

Crustyolddude

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Picked one up at Lowe’s a few years ago. Perfect for regular urban yard. Plenty of power, folds up out of the way for storage, lightweight, no more carb cleaning, no more oil change or fuel purchase. Charge the battery every second cut. Recommend picking up two batteries. No issues after three years. Not many downsides.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Get used to them boys. Calgary is talking about cancelling gas powered equipment like leaf blowers, mowers and weed whackers

LUCKY 7

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I just got a ryobi one from home depot. Haven't used it yet though

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
Anyone have feedback on these battery mowers, I see now the better brands of power tools are building what looks like decent machines. makita, dewalt now Milwaukee. I’m a bit of a Milwaukee junky and need a new mower my old toro is about life’s end.

View attachment 255642
Sorry I saw this. Can’t undo what I saw! May need a new mower this summer and my tools are now evolving into a new color.

MK4TDI

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

View attachment 255642

The local shop I buy all my Milwaukee tools from has the mowers in stock...
20220405_102013.jpg

Stompin Tom

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Sorry I saw this. Can’t undo what I saw! May need a new mower this summer and my tools are now evolving into a new color.

dude don't know what a 1" impact is.

But I feel his pain/joy every time I open that new red box. I believe I am at 29 red tools and 14 batteries. Good times. I literally go around the yard looking for jobs so I can pull a red tool out. Them emails they send out are almost like offering drugs to a junkie. Then there are the KMS Tools, BC Fastners, Missisauga Hardware emails that almost daily it seems. How does one go cold turkey?

blubbles

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Disappointed not to see AWD models, hell is that nice on the old husky when going tight to fence posts in the ditch. Silly thing will still do AWD burnouts and havent replaced the drive belt yet.

Top Bottom