Baltimore bridge collapse

niner

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Maybe this is the new normal. Trains derail all the time, you hardly ever hear about it anymore. Pretty soon shipping boats crashing into stuff will be common place. Can’t even keep airplane doors on anymore. More carbon tax will solve all these problems.

drew562

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Maybe this is the new normal. Trains derail all the time, you hardly ever hear about it anymore. Pretty soon shipping boats crashing into stuff will be common place. Can’t even keep airplane doors on anymore. More carbon tax will solve all these problems.
Airplane doors? I’m going to Mexico in eight days in a plane lol.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Isn't a harbour master aboard mandatory? Can he tell us what it said in the Chinese manual?
These big ships have local harbour pilots that either give direction to the crew or take over the controls themselves when coming into port and are in direct contact with the harbour master. I’ve seen them board cruise ships before entering a port and my farming landlords step son does this in Vancouver. Makes huge coin and has lots of time off as well I was told.

JMCX

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The local harbour pilot is as helpless as everyone else on board when the engine(s) fail. Maintenance inspections and lower speeds is what l forsee. Or talk of it anyway.

niner

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Radar78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Totally normal according to many here, ch!t happens, dont question anything.....

Ok. So everything bad that happens from here on in is part of the big plan. The world sucks and the end is near. I agree with you BILTIT. Tell me what you are doing to stop the end of the world and I will join you in your save the world plight. And go……

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

drew562

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ok. So everything bad that happens from here on in is part of the big plan. The world sucks and the end is near. I agree with you BILTIT. Tell me what you are doing to stop the end of the world and I will join you in your save the world plight. And go……

Everyone’s so hard on biltit.
I know one thing he did for freedom that 75% didn’t do. Maybe more than 75
No masks. No shots. He stood his ground like a man.

Radar78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Everyone’s so hard on biltit.
I know one thing he did for freedom that 75% didn’t do. Maybe more than 75
No masks. No shots. He stood his ground like a man.

Like a man. Thats funny ch!t right there. You obviously are pretty clear on the definition of a man!!

Clode

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The guys driving the boat are from the same country all our engineers come from now, and I tell you the engineers from there are below average from what I have had to work with. I think the training in that country sucks.

plio7

GBCA Member
Reaction score
its not like this is the first time a ship has run into something. this one is just big news because of the impact to travel and the supply chain. ships have failures and run into chit all the time. one click search and you can pull up tons of videos.

Clode

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
its not like this is the first time a ship has run into something. this one is just big news because of the impact to travel and the supply chain. ships have failures and run into chit all the time. one click search and you can pull up tons of videos.
I think these types if incidents are increasing in occurrence though. Lots of incompetent people holding very important roles nowadays.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Want to see how inadequate boat operators are? Set up a lawn chair and a cooler of beer at your local marina and watch the chit show unfold as people try and hit the trailer dead on. It’s great entertainment.

Top Bottom