Backcountry Sledders make CBC News....Again

Depsnolvr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
All of you need to work your provincial clubs. I have personally asked a few very outspoken peeps what club they belong to and what have they done and Im sorry, the answers I have recieved do not cut it for me. We / I need to hear from our membership to receive any action items that need to go forward.

I know for a FACT that our all of these comments have resulted in less than one handful of emails actually sent to a provincial organization. Im quite frustrated now. An entire week or comments on snowandmud, all of you people have only amounted to less than 5 actual emails to your provincial groups, yet there are entire threads calling out these organizations.................why should they fight for you or better yet HOW can they fight for you if they are not even asked? Im sorry, but ive spent 4hrs tonight in meetings instead of sitting with my family...

Last edited:

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I think since Snowandmud.com has more members than any user representation group we should stand up and be counted.

Apply for non-proffit status... hell no.... religious status then we would not be bound by geographic borders, could lay claim to public lands as areas of worship and collect federal assistance to help with trail and "church" construction and maintenance...

hmmmmm........

oh i can see the offering plate being passed around a few times, and beer as the sacramental bevy, booger the high priest, maxwell the godly one, plio the alter boy, jet the nun(hope she's gettin some) most of us sleepin in the back due to too much of the holy bevy. hehe reminds me of jimmy and tammy faye baker.
icon10.gif

Top Bottom