Baaaaaaaaa baaaaaaaa

dragonlady

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So we bring the sheep home from Calgary to give back to its owner Murmmer.

Im in the kitchen blowing this thing up and my daughter walks in and asks "What the heck are you doing?" I start laughing, and say giving Murm his sheep back. She looking at me with this puzzled look on her face....."And guys use this?".."Yep, I guess so", I reply........She grabs it from me to check it out....hummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

We take it outside and that stupid sheep jumped on my corona bottle, "GET OFF", I yell at it. So then my daughter decides to take it for a swing ride until its owner comes over. ...finally Murm comes and gets her............and this is how he left her.........Spent.......

PS, told me to give her back to Fab....

ROADTRIP.

Attachments

• fabs sheep 013.JPG
    fabs sheep 013.JPG
    119.2 KB · Views: 29
  • fabs sheep 015.JPG
    fabs sheep 015.JPG
    120.1 KB · Views: 41
  • fabs sheep 016.JPG
    fabs sheep 016.JPG
    135.2 KB · Views: 34
  • fabs sheep 018.JPG
    fabs sheep 018.JPG
    142.3 KB · Views: 30
  • fabs sheep 021.JPG
    fabs sheep 021.JPG
    136.6 KB · Views: 41
  • fabs sheep 022.JPG
    fabs sheep 022.JPG
    137.5 KB · Views: 33
  • fabs sheep 020.JPG
    fabs sheep 020.JPG
    132.7 KB · Views: 40

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
there is that corona bottle again.....Bwahahahahaha

Thirsty??????

Just Sayin:d

G

Guest1

Hahahahahahahahaha ... the look on Mach Pilot's face is priceless :d

OVER!!!

ps...who is the peep on the swing waiting for his turn ;) and the wording is better in the LOUNGE thread :beer:

sledderdoc

Super Senior Member
Reaction score
That is too funny .... sheep is done now though, no one wants seconds even Fab woundn't take her I'm sure! :beer::d:beer:

snotterite

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
That is too funny .... sheep is done now though, no one wants seconds even Fab woundn't take her I'm sure! :beer::d:beer:

YOU NEW?..............THAT SHEEP WAS FOUND AT THE T&C AND HAS SINCE BEEN TO EVERY SLED SHOW AFTER PARTY IN WESTERN CANADA.:d
IT'S NAME IS " SMECKLE"

G

Guest1

That is too funny .... sheep is done now though, no one wants seconds even Fab wouldn't take her I'm sure! :beer::d:beer:

Sure I would :d she is prolly still nice and TIGHT ... after all it is Mach Pilot ... I mean MURM that did her ;)

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
YOU NEW?..............THAT SHEEP WAS FOUND AT THE T&C AND HAS SINCE BEEN TO EVERY SLED SHOW AFTER PARTY IN WESTERN CANADA.:d
IT'S NAME IS " SMECKLE"

And DL stuck her Corona bottle up it's rectum prior to placing said bottle on her lips and finishing it off.....Bwahahahahahaha

2manykids

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
And DL stuck her Corona bottle up it's rectum prior to placing said bottle on her lips and finishing it off.....Bwahahahahahaha

Wow push push push , then it is gonna be a smack in the back of the head from her. Some please get that on film

G

Guest1

Well at least she did it before Mach Pilot blew his load :eek:

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
Wow push push push , then it is gonna be a smack in the back of the head from her. Some please get that on film

I know it's comming.....and I somewhat deserve it, so since it is inevitable I might as well getum in.......DL, gimmi 1/2 hour to get through my first 6 beer then I'll be ready for the wrath....until then....shall we reume?

2manykids

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I know it's comming.....and I somewhat deserve it, so since it is inevitable I might as well getum in.......DL, gimmi 1/2 hour to get through my first 6 beer then I'll be ready for the wrath....until then....shall we reume?

I would guess that she will get you when you are not looking for it , when you think the water is calm. Then whamm. Very nice but i think she might have a nasty"mean"side........ good luck

snotterite

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Is that supposed to be PROMOTING the lounge???????????

AS OPPOSED TO TELLING PEEPS YOUR OVER THERE....YES IT IS..........................................................................................................................YAAH YAAH I KNOW I INVITED YOU OVER THERE:confused:

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
AS OPPOSED TO TELLING PEEPS YOUR OVER THERE....YES IT IS..........................................................................................................................YAAH YAAH I KNOW I INVITED YOU OVER THERE:confused:

Some people admire my sense of charm you know....:d

Top Bottom