Baaaaaaaaa baaaaaaaa

Twisted Boost

Biggest Poster
Reaction score
AS OPPOSED TO TELLING PEEPS YOUR OVER THERE....YES IT IS..........................................................................................................................YAAH YAAH I KNOW I INVITED YOU OVER THERE:confused:

bbbwwwaahahahahaha.....:rolleyes: :d :beer:

dragonlady

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hahahahahahahahaha ... the look on Mach Pilot's face is priceless :d

OVER!!!

ps...who is the peep on the swing waiting for his turn ;) and the wording is better in the LOUNGE thread :beer:

Sumx54 sitting on swing and yep the other verson is better.

dragonlady

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i fingered it..... was a little loose, so Fab added a little air until it was "finger tight".... I was gonna take a run at it but Pistonbroke got so worked up watching the man handling, that he took the sheep away from me........

:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

Attachments

• sheep 001.JPG
    sheep 001.JPG
    117.2 KB · Views: 29

RETODD

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.valemountvacationrental.com
i fingered it..... was a little loose, so Fab added a little air until it was "finger tight".... I was gonna take a run at it but Pistonbroke got so worked up watching the man handling, that he took the sheep away from me........

Now that is pure comedy...two MODS started this thread and now we are fingering plastic sheep....l love the S&M!!

Pistonbroke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

In his best "Scotty" from Star Trek...

Cap'n, she could 'na take that kind of prrrressure for much longa! She's breakin' up! Thee douche capacitor needs more fabsicklithium crystals before we ca' gooo anymore :beer::beer::beer::beer:

2manykids

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
In his best "Scotty" from Star Trek...

Cap'n, she could 'na take that kind of prrrressure for much longa! She's breakin' up! Thee douche capacitor needs more fabsicklithium crystals before we ca' gooo anymore :beer::beer::beer::beer:

^^^^^^^^^^^ HAHAHA^^^^^^^^^^^
Thanx for starting the day off with a laugh

Top Bottom