B.C. risks return to severe pandemic restrictions

Pedaling pete

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Maybe you should consider living somewhere with good riding?

That's an idea. But the world doesn't need another ski instructor. It needs oil workers, it needs construction workers, it needs farmers, it need miners, it needs factory workers.

These guys deserve time off in the hills if that's where they want to go. Imo

This isnt just about me. I'll be fine with what ever happens.
I've lived in BC and it was great.

Seeing this country fall apart&divide over this troubles me though. And Being told to stay away in my own country boils my blood. Rant over.

Stay safe.

pano-dude

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You don't think those 2 are intertwined for a good number of businesses? Or we get to pick and choose the winners and losers like the government currently does?
Right now people travelling and or being in close quarters(tourists or locals) is a potential for staff getting sick, which means businesses have to close.

I don't have any solutions, just pointing out the difficulties this virus is causing and how quick businesses are affected.

OOC ZigZag

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Plandemics here to take the blame for a collapsed economy so criminal politicians an corrupt bankers aren’t held accountable. FTM WTFU.

OOC ZigZag

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
YouTube......... Couldn’t have said it better myself. “Whole story from go to whoa”

OOC ZigZag

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ur government failed u! Don’t sheeple ur life away. Those morons don’t have your best interests in mind. All they care about is supporting foreign voters they shipped into our country. #go****urselftruedahhh

I’ll go ya one better. They betrayed us an are using the Plandemic to grab some more control. Tam had advanced knowledge of what this was and the information was withheld from Canadians. Employed by Canadians to protect us but instead conspires with W.H.O hierarchy to suppress information. Anyone associated with the government that can do this steal funds misappropriation of funds missing funds insider trading should be held accountable to the fullest extent of the law. Treason treason an it was a hanging offence for a reason.

OOC ZigZag

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Fawk burned the tires off the truck on this thread. Enough covid chit. Brisket Sat cheers. Bumbu will ease the pain of it all.

Truebro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
What a joke this country is....Trudeau is the worst leader ever....who the f voted for this over privileged turd? Don’t get stuck in there selfish moronic leadership, take care of yourself they don’t care About u or ur well being!!!

ps: invermere & radium, ( columbia valley) is just another suburb of calgary...u ****s wouldn’t have your service jobs or sense of entitlement if we didn’t have vacation homes. Show some f’n respect losers! Please u dare u to prove I’m wrong... there is no industry or jobs outside of tourism in ur community...just shooting from the hip!

Last edited:

S.W.A.T.

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
What a joke this country is....Trudeau is the worst leader ever....who the f voted for this over privileged turd? Don’t get stuck in there selfish moronic leadership, take care of yourself they don’t care About u or ur well being!!!

ps: invermere & radium, ( columbia valley) is just another suburb of calgary...u ****s wouldn’t have your service jobs or sense of entitlement if we didn’t have vacation homes. Show some f’n respect losers! Please u dare u to prove I’m wrong... there is no industry or jobs outside of tourism in ur community...just shooting from the hip!

So because you have a vacation home there that automatically entitles you to respect?

Pretty sure both those communities existed long before you had a vacation home there.

tmo1620

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So because you have a vacation home there that automatically entitles you to respect?

Pretty sure both those communities existed long before you had a vacation home there.
Ya and there used to be 5 more communities within 60 km of here as well that were bigger than us, and now they are all but gone, thats what happens to small communities unless they have tourism or industry. They used to have lots of towns due to the need as travel wasnt as easy in the day, now they arent needed unless they have something other places dont, get your clouded covid head out of the clouds and stop trying to argue your liberal POV

SicLoco

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

You demand respect while calling names! Intelligence at its best for you! Your exactly the type that needs to stay home!

bobsledder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Anybody know whose trucks these are staying at a house in Sicamous? Old hag that lives across street put it up on facebook complaining about Albertans coming sledding. Vigilante's are out and some guy named Ivan Munro is promoting the trucks burning to the ground. Just an FYI, watch your stuff.

Attachments

• 129848578_10217192180548048_4016673870450254033_n.jpg
    129848578_10217192180548048_4016673870450254033_n.jpg
    84.6 KB · Views: 418
Top Bottom