B.C. risks return to severe pandemic restrictions

mur190

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
fair enough but have you thought about what that number could’ve potentially been if no precautions were taken?

I Believe nothing. It’s not about our health is all I really know. I follow the body count. Less than 600 dead since March out of 4.5 million albertans in 10 months= gimme a break

Reactions: LID

drew562

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
fair enough but have you thought about what that number could’ve potentially been if no precautions were taken?
I have. Compared it to many deaths. Opioids are epidemic by comparison. Also During that same timeframe we close the country to protect all dying people and aborted 150,000 healthy babies. Covid is fear driven not fact driven

mur190

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Fair enough just wanted your reasoning and yes there other issues within the country but I would rather see an elder with COPD or respitory condition make it before a bunch of junkies...
And don’t use abortion... that is a choice that is made by the carrier.

I have. Compared it to many deaths. Opioids are epidemic by comparison. Also During that same timeframe we close the country to protect all dying people and aborted 150,000 healthy babies. Covid is fear driven not fact driven

Dawizman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
It's definitely not skiers spreading it.

1fb682e620b7e4e3c622927f14954e4f.jpg

young-gun

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just heard from a guy in Revy about people being sent home and fined by cops (patrolling hotels in evenings and mornings). This true?

Dawizman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just heard from a guy in Revy about people being sent home and fined by cops (patrolling hotels in evenings and mornings). This true?
They COULD possibly be fined for being in violation of health orders by not wearing a mask. Not sure if that's going on or not. A few high profile folks have been fined in Alberta for that reason, however they also organized anti mask protests.

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I read something today, that it was posted about homeless people, it was checked into and not one has died from covid

So they are the least clean and most at risk outside of old farts homes, I would think

Funny how it skips them

doorfx

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just saw on the news, a family in Revy posted on FB asking for a COVID positive person , to come spend some time in their home. They want to build up their immune system!! WTF ?

pano-dude

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Interview with a local in revy said she got it from co-workers who went to Lake Louise on a trip.... They didn't have any symptoms until 2 days after coming back.

So the co-workers were not supposed to travel but did, picked up the virus and brought it back.

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Interview with a local in revy said she got it from co-workers who went to Lake Louise on a trip.... They didn't have any symptoms until 2 days after coming back.

So the co-workers were not supposed to travel but did, picked up the virus and brought it back.
Ya, well it's my time on the weekends

I'll do what I want, work can take a wide lick up my hairy azz if they want me to stay home when not at work, and the government for that matter

S.W.A.T.

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ya, well it's my time on the weekends

I'll do what I want, work can take a wide lick up my hairy azz if they want me to stay home when not at work, and the government for that matter

Its a the people of the communities that would like you to stay home. What the entitled are failing to realize is that our medical system can't handle this especially our small communities.

Pedaling pete

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Maybe we should just nuke all these small communities and get it over with. They require a lot of resources and provide no benifit to rest of us if we cant even go for a ride...

Last edited:

M1ryguy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Maybe we should just nuke all these small communities and get it over with. They require a lot of resources and provide no benifit to rest of us if we cant even go for a ride...

Maybe take a break from this thread for a while buddy, I bet a lot of people from BC love reading garbage like this. Makes our sledding community look like a bunch of idiots. There is a very fine line right now with us travelling to BC and doing what we love, comments like this do nothing but make it worse. Be part of the solution not the problem. I hate covid as much as all of you but its filling up our hospitals and theirs and its going to be effecting our sled season so lets try and do what we can to be respectful while we are in BC and hope this **** all goes away as soon as possible.

Top Bottom