Avi Pack Bottle Recharge

oldym8rider

Reaction score
I know this may not be the place for this but not sure where to post it.
In need of a recharge on my bottle and was wondering who you all take yours to? And cost if you can remember?

Thanks in advance to all for any help.

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
I took mike to martin motorsports it was $40-ish but I have an ABS which uses a replacement rather than a recharge.

007sevens

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I know this may not be the place for this but not sure where to post it.
In need of a recharge on my bottle and was wondering who you all take yours to? And cost if you can remember?

Thanks in advance to all for any help.

I took mike to martin motorsports it was $40-ish but I have an ABS which uses a replacement rather than a recharge.

I was going to say it depends on what you want to refill. ABS is exchange and the rest are refillable but for mine I want a reputable company to refill it.

YamaDad

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Alberta Cycle (97th and Yellowhead in Edmonton ) refills bca bottles, very reasonable, I think 10 bucks or something like that. Quick too.

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

AGGRESIVEZEBRA

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
as far as i remember alberta motorsports does one free test in the shop for you each season. i would call in to them and see if they are doing that this year. if not i went to the scuba shop downtown it was 30 bucks.

MOMMA

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
as far as i remember alberta motorsports does one free test in the shop for you each season. i would call in to them and see if they are doing that this year. if not i went to the scuba shop downtown it was 30 bucks.

Yup, we are going to do that this year for our customers with BCA or Snowpulse. It helps insure the integrity of the bag, and also lets people get a feel for pulling their bag.

Ewaschuk

Reaction score
Go paintball/paintball action games in Edmonton. Chris is quick and he actually chills it to ensure it is at proper pressure when cool

Top Bottom