Avalanche Interview

LennyR

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yes its terrible to hear about the loss of life doing the sport we love but this was caused by one of our own by high marking on a unsafe area and some people got killed in the process. This is where education is important in our sport but the people should pay attention if theirs not a mark on a hill theirs a reason for this so it comes down to lack of experience for the group who high marking in a avalanche area.

And we we wonder how the media problems start , maybe dumbass comments like this ?

slededjr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Exactly my thoughts too. Of you simply do not know ALL of the facts, then shut up. Don't open your mouth, don't even think about it.

bobsledder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I fired back at a couple of the comments on the CBC using my real name but they closed the comments for both articles. Few if any of the critical azzhats use their real name it always some stupid handle like "earths watchdog" or "tex78"
Ouch.......don't care for the tex78? Hard to tell if it is humor or not.

Last edited:

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Wow!!! Thanks for bringing some humor to this terrible thread. I've been fuming, but your very last "word" made me burst out laughing. Thanks for that Bogs. :D

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Note 3 using Tapatalk.
Think he should have picked willy or Lenny r, would make more sense

BIGHORN1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yes its terrible to hear about the loss of life doing the sport we love but this was caused by one of our own by high marking on a unsafe area and some people got killed in the process. This is where education is important in our sport but the people should pay attention if theirs not a mark on a hill theirs a reason for this so it comes down to lack of experience for the group who high marking in a avalanche area.

there are some first hand accounts of this incident on here from those that were there and there is no mention of anyone " highmarking" so you should probably get your facts straight or just not talk at all. Being that you still use the "highmarking" term I wouldn't be surprised if you work for a news team as there really isn't much of that that goes in in this day and age.

jeepchic

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
This is by far the worst thing I have ever read about sledding and sledder!!! OMG....who the fk do they think they are, clearly HOLIER THAN THOU!!! What pieces of crap, I agree my blood boils reading this chit. showboating, testosterone...MALE DOMINATED SPORT!! Who the fk is she!!! Jeess. Get your head out of your ass. Not only is that a bunch or horse crap, she/they say that and now the families and the rest of us see that. What a blow to the industry...they are clearly the experts on everything. Maybe they should do some instructing because they clearly think they are better that all of us!!!

Rant over.................for now!!

LBZ

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
This is by far the worst thing I have ever read about sledding and sledder!!! OMG....who the fk do they think they are, clearly HOLIER THAN THOU!!! What pieces of crap, I agree my blood boils reading this chit. showboating, testosterone...MALE DOMINATED SPORT!! Who the fk is she!!! Jeess. Get your head out of your ass. Not only is that a bunch or horse crap, she/they say that and now the families and the rest of us see that. What a blow to the industry...they are clearly the experts on everything. Maybe they should do some instructing because they clearly think they are better that all of us!!!

Rant over.................for now!!
Instead of posting in here all y'all should be sending stuff like this to her editor displaying your disgust with how they reported the story without proper use of the facts.
Posting in here is just preaching to the choir.

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Instead of posting in here all y'all should be sending stuff like this to her editor displaying your disgust with how they reported the story without proper use of the facts.
Posting in here is just preaching to the choir.
Well let's all do this, someone find out the e mail address or Facebook name

And give our voice back to them

jeepchic

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
They are on Facebook I looked. However they are likely looking for their few minutes of fame and don't give a chit!

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk

kovs

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The other 2 that were with rock are legit names.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom