atlas riding conditions

polarice

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Every one has there own names for places. Awesome. Was going to suggest an alternate route that i have not been on in 20+ years. Has some medium size rock and possably over grown but sounds like you know it.

well im going by what ive been told areas are... ive been into a few places that peeps call deans park .. the checks valley was named after a fella mined that area for gold

bhowes

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Going down on Sunday again will go in from Dutch will take pics this time

bhowes

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Sorry did not make it out yesterday my riding partner backed out am heading down on the 27 th but was all good last weekend

shawnmcgr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Didn't quite make it to the window mountain turn off - riding with my two kids that were on their first ride of the year. Trails were in good shape as far as we got. A few whoops here and there but not bad.

toyz

Reaction score
rode the pipe line from the yellow gates to the cabin. Was not to bad a few whoops. Did not venture off the trail to far.

burnt toast

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Rode yesterday, was alright not as much snow as I thought there would have been, didn't hit the cabin, we did go that far we just hit a couple spots with snow. It was snowing good on our way out.

burnt toast

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Didn't quite make it to the window mountain turn off - riding with my two kids that were on their first ride of the year. Trails were in good shape as far as we got. A few whoops here and there but not bad.
Shawn I did realize that was u at the staging area, I was the one stuck, thanks for the offer on the tow strap haha

shawnmcgr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Shawn I did realize that was u at the staging area, I was the one stuck, thanks for the offer on the tow strap haha

No problem, I've been stuck many times. Usually at the start of the day when I'm wound up and driving my truck like a Sled!

That parking lot could use a bit more plow.

The SApex is history?

L8R Shawn

bhowes

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well boys and girls had to play hooki from work today and it was awesome lots of fresh down at atlas today

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well boys and girls had to play hooki from work today and it was awesome lots of fresh down at atlas today
Made it home safe did you? Had everyones knickers in a knot with the SPOT transmission. Lol.

bhowes

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Made it home safe did you? Had everyones knickers in a knot with the SPOT transmission. Lol.
Riding was awesome north of the wye to window only 3 of us in there today 2 more showers up at the shelter around 2 hiway was a **** show both ways had to unhook and pull a not so smart Toyota dude out of the ditch gotta love a 600 hp duramax

shawnmcgr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
And the groomer had been in just before the dump! We road Thursday on a fresh groom.

Calg_Rider

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Heading down to Atlas this weekend and wondering about trail conditions. So far all the weather I have seen is warm and or windy in that area. Is the snow holding up or is it pretty sketchy?

shawnmcgr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Can't comment on Atlas but York had a fresh groom yesterday. TraiIs were hard and smooth.

Set from my slave driver

TDR

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Any further updates on Atlas or other Crowsnest conditions?

Top Bottom