Atlas conditions?

fnDan

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Anybody tried Atlas yet? Going riding on Saturday and thought Atlas would closer otherwise onto Fernie/pipeline.

Dobir

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Dont even take the cruise off..head to Corbin or Fernie..this side has no snow..

fnDan

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
thanks. that's what I thought. just needed to get some opinions from those that have been there.

JoHNI_T

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Dont even take the cruise off..head to Corbin or Fernie..this side has no snow..

is morrissey in fernie groomed to the cabin yet?
what condition is the pipeline in? worth the drive to morissey or hit the pipeline to the cabin and notch
thanks for the help

Dobir

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
its all groomed from Morrisey...its all good...lots last week came from Corbin,,,I know Morissey is good so I have been driving there...

Last edited by a moderator:

firecatab

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Heading down there tomorrow, where is Morrisey? Or should we just ride from Corbin? Where is everyone staging from at Corbin, the town site, tin shack or the yellow gate?

Thanks
Rob

JoHNI_T

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Heading down there tomorrow, where is Morrisey? Or should we just ride from Corbin? Where is everyone staging from at Corbin, the town site, tin shack or the yellow gate?

Thanks
Rob

morrisey is 15minutes west of fernie and it takes you up to rolling hills and the cabin, the notch and links the pipeline, there is a cat ski operation therre so the trail in is always groomed
if you stag at the tin shack you can ride pipeline up to the cabin and access all the same terrain
if you go to the town site you can access rain gauge and theres a lake there as well i cant remeber the name good riding in there

uaplumber

Reaction score
I was on the pipeline the last 2 days. The snow is pretty good but well travelled. Follow the powerlines and you can find some deep stuff to play in.

Top Bottom