CNP 21/22 Season

Summit 934

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Unless you want to buy a bunch of parts CNP is not the place to go right now. I few sweet spots up high and against the rocks aren’t too bad but getting there is the problem, bare ground on the Atlas road for 5k and bouncing off rocks for the rest of it, and the pipeline is even worse. Desperately need another 2’ minimum. Anybody have a set of red Gen4 skis for sale? Lol

Summit 934

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I haven’t been able to get out for a couple weeks but I’m told it’s still low on snow lower down especially on the road for grooming.

Modman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I haven’t been able to get out for a couple weeks but I’m told it’s still low on snow lower down especially on the road for grooming.
Good for trail riding right now but wouldn't venture off at all. Skinny.

Randy J

Reaction score
Any snow left around Fernie for a family trip for next weekend? Or should we be looking elsewhere? Tks.

Summit 934

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just wanted to send a shout out to all those that participated in the CrowSnow Riders poker run today. It was an incredible turn out with around 300 sleds on the ride! Thanks to all that came out to support the club and Avalanche Canada!!

wheels

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thanks to the club and all the volunteers for their time and effort. Everyone was very friendly and helpful. Thanks to Polaris for the lunch!! Had lots of fun.

Top Bottom