atlas conditions jan 30

polarice

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
road out of atlas today not a lot or people riding out of there today
5 trucks in parking lot
headed north ... trails in good shape getting groomer back up and running so soon to be groomed
further north ya went the deeper it was
snowing as we left

Attachments

• IMG_0043.jpg
    IMG_0043.jpg
    61.7 KB · Views: 30

bhowes

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
rode corbin today from townsite could us more but it was ok bout 40 sled or so

Attachments

• jorbin 2010 jan 001.jpg
    jorbin 2010 jan 001.jpg
    43.2 KB · Views: 44
  • jorbin 2010 jan 002.jpg
    jorbin 2010 jan 002.jpg
    40.1 KB · Views: 33
  • jorbin 2010 jan 003.jpg
    jorbin 2010 jan 003.jpg
    41.2 KB · Views: 31
  • jorbin 2010 jan 005.jpg
    jorbin 2010 jan 005.jpg
    14.9 KB · Views: 40

2manykids

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Very Jealous...took my kids just outside of town for some practice today, and more grass than snow.

Looks awesome!!

Please tell me this is a bad quality picture, look like no bucket on their heads. Sorry if i sound like a preacher

Barton

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Please tell me this is a bad quality picture, look like no bucket on their heads. Sorry if i sound like a preacher

No need to apologize for preaching this. We all know how quickly things can go from a fun ride in the field to tragedy.

Longhorn

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.longhornenergy.ca

No need to apologize for preaching this. We all know how quickly things can go from a fun ride in the field to tragedy.

2manykids...

BUSTED!!...We ALL ride with buckets, and yes I DEMAND that the girls wear them at all times. We had stopped for the day and were actually tobogganing (without helmets) and the kids were running the sleds back to the trailer (only about 100yds) and I know there is no excuse even though the distance is short and I KNEW someone would bust me, but trust me we do not make a habit of it...

Anyways, thanks for the concern, and I DO AGREE with you both, thanks!

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
2manykids...

BUSTED!!...We ALL ride with buckets, and yes I DEMAND that the girls wear them at all times. We had stopped for the day and were actually tobogganing (without helmets) and the kids were running the sleds back to the trailer (only about 100yds) and I know there is no excuse even though the distance is short and I KNEW someone would bust me, but trust me we do not make a habit of it...

Anyways, thanks for the concern, and I DO AGREE with you both, thanks!

Great answer, Longhorn! Instead of turning this into a bashing thread with another kind of answer, this admission and clarification will help the thread to go along just fine; I think!

sledhd88

Reaction score
ya i rode atlas on sat jan 30 to, we did find some untouched powder higher up and it was good, hills i found were really hard and packed, u could climb just about anything all the way up if it allowed for it, overall a pretty good day

polarice

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
ya i rode atlas on sat jan 30 to, we did find some untouched powder higher up and it was good, hills i found were really hard and packed, u could climb just about anything all the way up if it allowed for it, overall a pretty good day

you must of been parked on the east side
there wasnt many in the expanded parking lot

Top Bottom