Arrival Date?

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
There riding out in revy and quartz. Want to go wade??

Oh wait. Ur one of the cool kids waiting for Ur New sled. Oh well I'll make some first tracks.

sent from my htc

SidewaysInto3rd

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
silly BRP

sending the first batch of "Extreme Mountain" sleds to the one place that has no "Extreme Mountains" .. or should I say any mountains...

Sorry acm.. just jealously sitting here on the west coast looking at snow covered mountains and an empty garage :(

Hillclimber

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
silly BRP

sending the first batch of "Extreme Mountain" sleds to the one place that has no "Extreme Mountains" .. or should I say any mountains...

Sorry acm.. just jealously sitting here on the west coast looking at snow covered mountains and an empty garage :(

I agree with you empty garage and lonely sled deck and I can see the snow line just up the hill a little bit. Hopefully they start shipping to bc.

-lenny-

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just got the call 15 minutes ago, my 2 Black 154 Xs are in. Should be assembled tomorrow afternoon! Edson, Alberta.

Worthless without pics, I know...:(

-lenny-

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
My ears have been ringing for a while.... :eek:

I guess they got 3 black 154s in today. Good stuff! Slowly, but surely they are arriving!

07acm1000

Reaction score
silly BRP

Hey no worries Sideways that actually makes perfect sense lol. I am sure yours will be getting there soon.

summit1974

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
still two weeks...phoned my dealer yesterday...i think the 163 will come last...I aint in a rush anyhow still working for a bit longer!!

mach123

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well called dealer today and 4 blk 163 on list for arrival, but don't know if my name is on one of them. HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

LBZ

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'm in no hurry. If I don't get it till Dec I'm fine with that. I will let someone else find all the stumps.
Also means I will still have warranty my first couple rides out in 3 years from now too lol!

Sledr91

Reaction score
Just got the call 15 minutes ago, my 2 Black 154 Xs are in. Should be assembled tomorrow afternoon! Edson, Alberta.

Worthless without pics, I know...:(
Jason in edson is good mine should be in right soon if u got yours already

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
I am sleddless at the moment (the 2012 is loaded and ready for delivery). It is going to St. St. John via Edmonton.

First time in years and years that there isn't a sled in the shop or garage...........I'm lonely:winkmsn:

Hillclimber

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I am sleddless at the moment (the 2012 is loaded and ready for delivery). It is going to St. St. John via Edmonton.

First time in years and years that there isn't a sled in the shop or garage...........I'm lonely:winkmsn:

It's a sad feeling isn't I am in the same boat

Sent from my SGH-T959D using Tapatalk 2

SidewaysInto3rd

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

I feel ya doug !

been going to my dealer to sit on the showroom XM making braap braap sounds

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
They are coming guys. Our DM told us yesterday that we better get organized as ther are a shwack of them coming to us in the next 2 weeks. Apparently retooling has put the sleds behind schedule this year but it will be back to normal next year.

Top Bottom