Arrival Date?

dropitbuster

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
It is unavailable to spring check buyers unless you buy another sled this fall.

Well that sucks. You would think BRP would treat someone who bought their top of the line model and gave them a guaranteed sale in the spring a little better. BRP I love your product but your customer appreciation needs some work. I guess I won't be rockin the bright yellow checkered flag Ski-doo jacket I was planning to get with my coupon this winter. :(

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well that sucks. You would think BRP would treat someone who bought their top of the line model and gave them a guaranteed sale in the spring a little better. BRP I love your product but your customer appreciation needs some work. I guess I won't be rockin the bright yellow checkered flag Ski-doo jacket I was planning to get with my coupon this winter. :(
It's an incentive for buyers to buy in the fall as well. Not everyone got one so shouldn't you be happy they thought enough of you to send you a coupon? Talk a buddy into one and use the coupon with his sled?

dropitbuster

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
It's an incentive for buyers to buy in the fall as well. Not everyone got one so shouldn't you be happy they thought enough of you to send you a coupon? Talk a buddy into one and use the coupon with his sled?

But the coupon has my name on it. Does my buddy have to have the same first name? :p

Still sucks. Got all excited felt almost like Christmas.

Nitrobkr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Sold the freeride yesterday. Already feeling naked not having a sled in my shop... Hopefully they will arrive soon!

kimrick

RIP Fellow Sledder
Reaction score
Is the $500 gear certificate for those who snowchecked? I was reading the fine print and it says excluding those purchased under the Spring Fever Promotion.
My dealer honored the 500 buck coupon even though my x was a spring fever promotion.
Got my sled last week.

Bring on the snow gods..........

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
My dealer honored the 500 buck coupon even though my x was a spring fever promotion.
Got my sled last week.

Pretty good of him! He musta had good coin in the sled.

kimrick

RIP Fellow Sledder
Reaction score
Pretty good of him! He musta had good coin in the sled.

When I ordered I called every dealer and got quotes in BC,AB,SK. Still got sled for bottom line price with extras added.
I have also bought sleds from him every year for the past ten years.

Loyalty goes both ways in my dealers view.
I never read the fine print on the coupon and did not realize it was not for sprin fever. Oh well, two belts and oil for free I guess.

07acm1000

Reaction score
summitx.jpg Here she is.

mtnrev

Reaction score
This thread is useless without pics LOL lets see it
Got my sled last week.

Top Bottom