Are you guys ready for the next skidoo game changer?

Clode

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So will this qualify for the stock classes in hill climb and other events? If so that could change things a bit.

Sidewinders are not allowed in the stock class

maxwell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So will this qualify for the stock classes in hill climb and other events? If so that could change things a bit.

nothing in the rules stating it cant. OEM components. Someone mentioned it had to be a full model year so next year they would be able too. But i cant find that anywhere

maxwell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
even drag racing it isn't in the stock class at this point

it does say 4 strokes need to be classified by the ISR before they are allowed to race. so if they are having trouble classifying it then thats likely why. Doesnt say 2 strokes need to be classified though.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
cant find me anything int here that says the new sled cant operate in stock class
Back in the day the rules stated you had to have a minimum 500 build to compete in sanctioned racing in stock classes. BRP has built 1000 of these so unless the rules have changed since I raced in the 80's I would say its good to go?

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
when your 9 feet tall you have so much mechanical advantage over the machine. i mean hes a phenominal rider but thats a part of it
Yeah watching the Jackson races last spring I'd have to say his shock tuning guy is far more superior to anyone else's on the circuit as well. Its the perfect combo. Best rider coupled with best set up sled. Hard to beat.

scotts

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Back in the day the rules stated you had to have a minimum 500 build to compete in sanctioned racing in stock classes. BRP has built 1000 of these so unless the rules have changed since I raced in the 80's I would say its good to go?
That’s how many were built?.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
That’s how many were built?.
That's what I was told. 500 Canada and 500 US with BRP demo's and test units included in that number. This is what a guy I know in SkiDoo engineering told a mutual friend.

Clode

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yeah watching the Jackson races last spring I'd have to say his shock tuning guy is far more superior to anyone else's on the circuit as well. Its the perfect combo. Best rider coupled with best set up sled. Hard to beat.

His shock guy is a genius, the shocks were dialed perfect

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
His shock guy is a genius, the shocks were dialed perfect
Yeah there isn't much difference in the riders in that circuit but Curtis is that much better and the sled set up like that just rubs it in.

Top Bottom