Arctic Cat dealer in Calgary!

tantrumpipeline

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Not sure which dealer helped my mom out by re opening after closing up shop just to sell her a black mountain addiction rack and cans for my Xmas present but I really appreciated it as did she, you don't hear too many stories of dealers going over and above especially for a small purchase like that, if she finds the receipt I will post the exact dealer, if not, thanks for helping her/us out

teamgreen

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I havent had much luck in Cowtown with the sh@tty kitty dealers, so post which one when you find out.

Trashy

Super Moderator
Reaction score
When I had my Cat quad, "Ralph's" here in Cowtown has always gave me exceptional service.
They never gave me a reason to look for another Cat dealer near by.

Last edited:

Wilk INStheWEST

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
When I had my Cat quad, "Ralph's" here in Cowtown has always gave me exceptional service.
They never gave me a reason to look for another Cat dealer near by.
I get stuff at Ralph's regularly, and I ride a Polaris. Cycleworks has been pretty good to me for parts/service, but when it comes to other accessories and clothing, I like Ralph's.

Klingon Warrior

Reaction score
It is hard to please everyone, mostly due to different personalities, but the folks at Ralph's are Above and Beyond Exceptional Customer Service from Sales, Service and Accessories, even though I have never owned an Artic Cat, Ralph, Mark and Colleen pride themselves in service,, try them out,,,

Weirboondocking

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Its all about dealer support. When you find a good dealer, that understands customer service you stick with them. I live in Fernie and I ride Arctic Cat as well but only because the dealer support in town is top notch, otherwise I was looking to make a switch... in the end its the dealer that made the difference.

if you find out what dealer did this go down and say thanks in person, its always nice to get good feed back.

GYMBRAT

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Its the same as Trucking, My father and I both run Western Stars out on Van Isl for our company. We both LOVE Peterbilt BUT theres no Pete dealer on Van Isl. And every other dealer couldnt compare the service and costs at Baileys Western Star!! Thanks Craig!

I am the same way with everything I ride/drive etc, for me its all about the service period! "that sounds perverted" lol

tantrumpipeline

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Its all about dealer support. When you find a good dealer, that understands customer service you stick with them. I live in Fernie and I ride Arctic Cat as well but only because the dealer support in town is top notch, otherwise I was looking to make a switch... in the end its the dealer that made the difference.

if you find out what dealer did this go down and say thanks in person, its always nice to get good feed back.
Too far for me to go in myself and she can't find the receipt but she's from Canmore and her wording was its all the way on the other side of Calgary and they had lots of pretty snow machines in there haha

struglin

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
its ralphs only cat dealer in town there pretty good there just sold my cat:( hopefully get my new xm before the new year

doorfx

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
No there are two dealers in Calgary.
Agro equipment sells and services cats and has smoking deals on leftovers. I heard their head mechanic quit recently so not sure on the service end. Nice people to deal with.
Dan in parts at Ralph's is awesome!

catinthehat

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yes but i thought agro got out of sleds and only quads ect i am sure they don`t do sleds there
X2 I didn't think Agro had anything to do with sleds, ps if they are anything like the Agro(poo dealer) here I can't see them being that accommodating. js

OOC ZigZag

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Had to be Ralphs changed their tude a bit check out the new security in the back when you pick up your stuff after service. I believe after our last visit security was upgraded so has their attitude towards customers.

tater

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ralph's is great dealer. There staff is always willing to go above and beyond... Last winter they pulled parts of sled in showroom to fix mine.. Just so I could ride that weekend. Also spent hour few days ago to find a gear bag my wife was getting me for Xmas cause it was hiding somewhere upstairs. Great service!!

Bunn

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ralph's is awesome.Several years ago my wife wanted to buy me one of their battery powered remote controlled sleds for my collection.We saw them at the snowmobile show and when she went in to get one,they had sold them all at the show.The made several calls around as she waited and found one at a dealer in the US.They had it shipped to the dealership within 48hrs,didn't charge shipping and still gave her the show "blow-out" price.Even though I have been a devoted Ski-doo man for years,I still use them to purchase stuff.Never had a concern with them ever.Went way out of their way to secure a DVX400 Limited quad for me too..

bdietz

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
well I hate to burst your bubble here but not everything Ralphs does is great
my son had t o pay over $300 to get a new primary drive clutch that was covered by Warranty they said the clutch was on crooked and they couldn't get it off
they must have left there brains at home that day because unless there's something I don't know it is impossible to get a clutch on a taper shaft crooked not to mention it would vibrate like hell
and they all said that's what it was including Mr Ralph himself so dont think they are to bright at that place ( the parts guy aint to bad )
the dealer in Lethbridge aint to bright either
wish we could get a good cat dealer in south central Alberta but dont think that's gona happen so we have to put up with this crap if we want to ride cats

AC4L

Reaction score
bdietz, doesn't really seem like you are happy with anyone. Could anyone make you happy? Dealerships just can't give everything away for free. Seems like there may be more to that story. I just snow checked at ralphs and I had a great experience.

Top Bottom