Arctic Cat backs Maxwell

Puba

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Word on the street ASE and Arctic Cat have sponsored Maxwell in an attempt to increase sled sales.....

zeebs

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
have you ever seen Maxwell and Chris Burant in the same room....at the same time..............

Maxwell IS Chris Burandt

Oh yeah how could I forget?

Sidehilling through the trees in the dark with his eyes closed at an altittude only he could get to.

boydo

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
thats the last straw. if theres a cardboard cutout of maxwell in there next time im gonna go nuts!!

Rob1334

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Cat's gonna need all the help they can get, even the dragon 800's made it on the trailer or at least to the back country to blow up... Maxwell will have his hands full.

teamgreen

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
No comment from his current sponsor ------T-Team?

There are currently 5 users browsing this thread. (5 members and 0 guests)
  • +

zeebs

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The other day I heard John Deere offered him better sleds and more money than any other company could afford.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'd buy acat if Maxwell had one.....................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................but normally we just pick a couple up from the neighbour down the road. There cat is in heat all the time.

Puba

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You have a thing for tree's T Team

......Seriosly....Shut the $%^& up already lol.... EVERYWHERE I look.......you and that god damn tree!

Top Bottom