April 21 2012 8 Peeps, Sleddin' High Alpine in Alberta

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
oh nutts please quit teasin me, that place is friggin awesome, to bad snow on trail is disappearing friggin fast, another pair of carbides wore the f...out.

macronut

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
oh nutts please quit teasin me, that place is friggin awesome, to bad snow on trail is disappearing friggin fast, another pair of carbides wore the f...out.
We shot around 8 videos that day, some I cannot post, but might try and post one tonight... I'm good for another season or 3 on my carbides.

macronut

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
where did you crazies go?

couple hours from Red Deer in direction to Paradise:eek: I must be crazy for mentioning this location....

Last edited:

macronut

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Oh but you have to admit that for a carbide cost it's so worth it! I'm always paying $500-$1000 for travel sled destinations, this is epic riding terrain. I'll have to put these movies on DVD for you Larry! Figure you may as well make copies and sell them hehe I'll be making my fee collection with you on Monday haha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
some great pics there nutts, yeah, who needs to make the long trip, and worry about theives when this is so friggin close.

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
the big horn resurve is close ..... don't say it won't happen

way to far and to much effort for anyone from there going to the sledding paradise that we found. thus your wrong again tex. hehe. ya missed another gooder tex, yes it wasn't revy, it was way friggin better!!!

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i c.............. well i guess someone has to work and or work on getting ready for quading - camping ....

don't think i will make it out to there this year if it don't snow again outa there

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
still snow in the alpine, just none on the access. looks like it was the last ride of the season.

macronut

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
still snow in the alpine, just none on the access. looks like it was the last ride of the season.

Weather says snow in the forecast for nordegg area!!

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
had to work plus taylors b day party .... other wise i'd a showed ya up ...:beer:

macronut

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
had to work plus taylors b day party .... other wise i'd a showed ya up ...:beer:

I think it would have been Dallas, that you'd have to show up Mang!

Top Bottom