April 21 2012 8 Peeps, Sleddin' High Alpine in Alberta

macronut

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Blue Bird Day, Good friends, many peeps Camping out west already, nice to see camp fires :) Funny towing sleds, with mostly quads out west today ha ha...Melting fast out west, maybe one more day worth of riding, unless you don't mind riding a Km or two of Dry road.... Found some new bowls to play in today...Parked the sleds at 7,300 ft and got sunburnt.
IMG_2621.jpg
IMG_2636.jpg
IMG_2645.jpg
IMG_2651.jpg
IMG_2654.jpg
IMG_2656.jpg

Last edited:

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
looks like the last ride of the year, trail in and out bare gravel. best rides of the year, bar none. oh yeah larry was tired, great ride, great riding friends(depending on who ya talk to). unbelievable riding, awesome snow. back next year.

macronut

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Nice. Thanks for sharing.

That friggin' Larry looks like he is bored or just about falling asleep....Did you get him out of bed too early?

I think he was working on his 4th stuck by then probably tired looking HAHA

macronut

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
looks like the last ride of the year, trail in and out bare gravel. best rides of the year, bar none. oh yeah larry was tired, great ride, great riding friends(depending on who ya talk to). unbelievable riding, awesome snow. back next year.

Good thing we still had a jug of fuel on sleds to help Dallas out of the back country! It would have been cool to try Cougar meat over the camp fire though HA HA

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Good thing we still had a jug of fuel on sleds to help Dallas out of the back country! It would have been cool to try Cougar meat over the camp fire though HA HA

who do i send the carwash bill to some dick was writing on the back of the trailer.

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Was it team crackadoo on it. ?????

Sent from my HTC-Z710a using Tapatalk

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Was it team crackadoo on it. ?????

no some big dick was drawing picks of his dream world. he seems to always come up short though

macronut

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
no some big dick was drawing picks of his dream world. he seems to always come up short though

I did not see who drew on your rig, what did it say??? Just fired up my pressure washer and clean sleds and trailer in back yard.... CHEAP!!!

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
How the Hell did ya get Dally out.

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
larry calls and people listen. especially if they want the best riding, available.

Last edited:

macronut

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Baaaaaaaaaaaa. He's the man with the humungast azz crack yes. But that's it.

He had the crack under control this trip, I think he was more or less worried about his leaky Depends :) :) Dallas got out to the west riding areas twice so far :) :) He also out climbed all of us and was looking for the next contestant, could swore I heard Tex this and Tex that HAHAHA

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
ah a question that is asked by many and very few are answered correctly. it is a secret far off place that many feel does not exist, but only a very select few will ever experience or know about. rivals any sledding that you will find anywhere in bc. and some still don't believe it exists, but every once in a while a few pictures get out, and fewer yet get to experience. copius amounts of sucking up may get a select few a much sought after invite to said location.

Last edited:

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well i am a god.

So tex this and tex that i understand

Top Bottom