anyone weigh a 2013 RMK pro yet?

Canuk

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yes it does, and it did when the sleds were showing up too. Perhaps 4:20 is a better number.. LOL

Incidentally, I was on your side here. Simply stating that it is important in this case as someone (YOU) asked the question. Not sure why that offended you.

CUSO

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Sorry, are you talking to me? You seem like an angry individual. I'm certainly not arguing, I simply stated that I was ignorant to your druggie lingo and was currious if you got the numbers you were looking for as you were the OP and recently stated that this was in important issue.

You shouldn't assume everyone is sarcastic or argueing as it's not always the case.

please settle down, this isn't good for my stress level.

The thread was started, because I thought enquiring minds wanted to know, and to see if the claim was true. It would have been started by someone else eventually. Of course I got my answer. There are probably 20 answers on this thread.LOL

If you think that's anger, WOW you should read some of lennyr's posts. That fellah needs some counselling. HEH HEH

As for the the 4:20 thing, it was a joke, you know haha.... (Like what were they smokin' when they sacrficed 3 pounds on the drive shaft... you know 417, 420.. hah hah oh........:()

As for druggie, I guess you can pick your poison.

It just appeared to me that you were questioning why I started this thread. Sorry if I mis-read it.

there, Done. :p

trench

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Sorry, are you talking to me? You seem like an angry individual. I'm certainly not arguing, I simply stated that I was ignorant to your druggie lingo and was currious if you got the numbers you were looking for as you were the OP and recently stated that this was in important issue.

You shouldn't assume everyone is sarcastic or argueing as it's not always the case.

please settle down, this isn't good for my stress level.

Guy seemed pretty angry when I made a joke about the Doo on this brand specific forum. Seems he likes to stir things up but when confronted about it he resorts to insults and name calling. Must be my inferiority complex acting up again, I'm such a putz for riding a Polaris right CUSO?

CUSO

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Guy seemed pretty angry when I made a joke about the Doo on this brand specific forum. Seems he likes to stir things up but when confronted about it he resorts to insults and name calling. Must be my inferiority complex acting up again, I'm such a putz for riding a Polaris right CUSO?

LMFAO!! You are the one that sent me the angry PM's. I think it's time you got over yourself.

Still wondering where you get your info. Please enlighten us all.

And I do agree, you have an anger management issue also. Maybe you and Lenny can meet for coffee and discuss how you each deal with it.

I don't really car what you ride, I'm not the one getting my panties in a wad lately...:rolleyes:

trench

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Three guys calling you out on here lately CUSO maybe time for some self reflection of your own. I also could care less what you ride, that's why I don't stir up crap on the Doo forum.

Last edited:

IEATSRT

Reaction score
How does one get to be cool enough to join the doo circle jerk club? Hey lets all go inundate the pro forums and do nothing but fan flames and brand bash, then pat each others back. Oh I wish I could be so cool.

Canuk

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The thread was started, because I thought enquiring minds wanted to know, and to see if the claim was true. It would have been started by someone else eventually. Of course I got my answer. There are probably 20 answers on this thread.LOL

If you think that's anger, WOW you should read some of lennyr's posts. That fellah needs some counselling. HEH HEH

As for the the 4:20 thing, it was a joke, you know haha.... (Like what were they smokin' when they sacrficed 3 pounds on the drive shaft... you know 417, 420.. hah hah oh........:()

As for druggie, I guess you can pick your poison.

It just appeared to me that you were questioning why I started this thread. Sorry if I mis-read it.

there, Done. :p

Fair enough, no harm done. I thought the thread idea was good and I was also interested just out of personal curriosity.

417 -> 420... clever. I didn't catch on the the published weight reference. That one slipped by.

Last edited:

LennyR

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
LMFAO!! You are the one that sent me the angry PM's. I think it's time you got over yourself.

Still wondering where you get your info. Please enlighten us all.

And I do agree, you have an anger management issue also. Maybe you and Lenny can meet for coffee and discuss how you each deal with it.

I don't really car what you ride, I'm not the one getting my panties in a wad lately...:rolleyes:

What a whiny tit. I love being in your pin head, and there's still so much room left , Cause there's nothing else in here. LOL

And I figured you wear panties, makes sense.

CUSO

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
OOOH name calling, Lenny.... Nice try there champ!

It takes a little more than your posts to get under my skin...you need better material.

I won't even stoop to your name calling level. What, are you in grade 5?

WOW... Grow up kid. LMAO!

What a whiny tit. I love being in your pin head, and there's still so much room left , Cause there's nothing else in here. LOL

And I figured you wear panties, makes sense.

drjcat

Reaction score
All of the doo camp jumping all over the pro for having a few drive shaft problems, Do they recall the history of ski-doo ? (total recall on their driveshafts !!)
this is a producton flaw not a design flaw. Do they(skidoo brainiacs) understand that the Bugatti Veyron(fastest car in the world) and also cars like Austin Martin Not to mention the aeronautical industry use "glue" technology. I/we in the polaris camp applaud Polaris for applying this state of the art technology an applying it to the snowmobile indusrty . Go ahead and make wise cracks about the pro,seems we have got your attention lol. I have had the pleasure(ahem) of riding with a number of e-tecs over the last few years and have personally witnessed 3 blown motors(2 on a ski-doo demo ride). Clutch problems,rivets coming out of tunnells,handle bar warmers not working,Blown belts, And they have been far frm the best "performers" I have seen them get owned by Yamaha, Arctic cat,AND YES THE PRO'S!!. The yamaha camp is humble,The cat camp is humble,the polaris camp is humble,the ski-doo camp well.....they are simply... obnoxious...Everyone else knows it "except for the ski-doo guys. p.s. I have owned every brand, They are Iron!! they "all" break !!!!. Maybe you ski-doo boys should just head back to your own forum and talk about how good you are and leave the rest of the brands to enjoy he sport!

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
All of the doo camp jumping all over the pro for having a few drive shaft problems, Do they recall the history of ski-doo ? (total recall on their driveshafts !!)
this is a producton flaw not a design flaw. Do they(skidoo brainiacs) understand that the Bugatti Veyron(fastest car in the world) and also cars like Austin Martin Not to mention the aeronautical industry use "glue" technology. I/we in the polaris camp applaud Polaris for applying this state of the art technology an applying it to the snowmobile indusrty . Go ahead and make wise cracks about the pro,seems we have got your attention lol. I have had the pleasure(ahem) of riding with a number of e-tecs over the last few years and have personally witnessed 3 blown motors(2 on a ski-doo demo ride). Clutch problems,rivets coming out of tunnells,handle bar warmers not working,Blown belts, And they have been far frm the best "performers" I have seen them get owned by Yamaha, Arctic cat,AND YES THE PRO'S!!. The yamaha camp is humble,The cat camp is humble,the polaris camp is humble,the ski-doo camp well.....they are simply... obnoxious...Everyone else knows it "except for the ski-doo guys. p.s. I have owned every brand, They are Iron!! they "all" break !!!!. Maybe you ski-doo boys should just head back to your own forum and talk about how good you are and leave the rest of the brands to enjoy he sport!

Welcome to the site!:welcome:

CUSO

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

What sno pro said!!

I was unaware of skidoos recall :confused:

trench

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
OOOH name calling, Lenny.... Nice try there champ!

It takes a little more than your posts to get under my skin...you need better material.

I won't even stoop to your name calling level. What, are you in grade 5?

WOW... Grow up kid. LMAO!

So CUSO name calling is not cool? then what Doo you call it when you stoop down. I call it being a hypocrite you Doo know what that means right or Doo you need an explanation. It's like when you call someone shallow and immature, with an inferiority complex ( all things you called me) but act all righteous and superior when someone calls you names.

CUSO

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
YAWN....Well I need an explanation.
Calling you immature and shallow is the truth, no name calling there man. And you DO have an inferiority complex,

So what are you arguing about? LOL

I don't know how old you are, but you sure act like you are 12 or so. Did you just get off of the night shift at Wendy's??

So CUSO name calling is not cool? then what Doo you call it when you stoop down. I call it being a hypocrite you Doo know what that means right or Doo you need an explanation. It's like when you call someone shallow and immature, with an inferiority complex ( all things you called me) but act all righteous and superior when someone calls you names.

maxwell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

this is a design flaw. skidoos recall was a manufacturing flaw. doesnt matter what way you look at it. not that it matters they both suck

steveo10

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
simple case of the pot calling the kettle black.

LennyR

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
YAWN....Well I need an explanation.
Calling you immature and shallow is the truth, no name calling there man. And you DO have an inferiority complex,

So what are you arguing about? LOL

I don't know how old you are, but you sure act like you are 12 or so. Did you just get off of the night shift at Wendy's??

What a dickhead.

Top Bottom