Anyone try HMK sled gear?

niner

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Any reviews on their gear? Looking at their special O.P.S one piece suit. Decent price for a one piece. I already know that Klim is the best but I'm not spending $1200 on suit.

catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Good low end product !

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Complexd

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Have a set of their team boa boots and a lower end jacket. Boots are going on their 5th season I've just had to replace a lace in each boot (free through boa warranty)
Only wore the coat a few times because I have a matching motorfist suit now but no complaints.
I would say they are one of the better value brands in the industry for sure

Rbrduk

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have a set of boots. They do double duty sledding and boarding. Replaced one boa ratchet under lifetime warranty. They were good at keeping feet dry when they were new. After about 6 seasons they could be retired but are still doing good. Feet a little wet but not bad.

Thicketz

Reaction score
I got the lace team boots have one season held up well comfortable and keep my feet warm that being said there rather bulky more towards snowboard boots as someone said they serve double duty I'll be buying new boots this year something more streamlined

Old-Soul

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Their first boots were pretty bad, or so I heard. I bought a set of their lace up boots (second gen) at the sled show three seasons ago and have yet to have wet feet at the end of the day, but I have heard from multiple people that the first run of boots they made were trash.

I also have one of their backpacks. *just* large enough to carry the essentials for a days ride. Three seasons on it so far, only complaint is how stiff the zipper gets in the cold.

plio7

GBCA Member
Reaction score
have hmk bibs and have had no issues, always warm and dry, my hmm boa's made it 4 seasons i believe and were just starting to get damp by the end of the day last season. but were great boots. and on th same token most of my riding last season was fairly warm conditions so some of that would be contributed to sweating

BCAV

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
cant comment on the mono suite but i have had my hmk backpack for five seasons i carry lots of stuff and its held up great not a single broken zipper or buckle and im a little rammy with stuff so its had a hard life and has held up

fnDan

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I wear an HMK Special Ops suit. It works really well. I haven't been wet yet with the exception of the bottom of the legs from stepping in a creek almost to the knee. I'm 5'7" and 180. The small fits me really well.
Drawstring at the waist so it doesn't feel baggy.
I switch between the mono and my Motorfist gear.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

niner

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ended up buying a FXR suit. $450. Adrenaline Unlimited has all there new gear 25% off already. Sending my Klim gear in for warranty as it was solid ice last trip.

Top Bottom