Anyone recognize these guys

magnet

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
They were in a group of six trespassing on private land near stanger riding area. Horses In the field they crossed to get there nearly in their front yard. Acted real ignorant and thought they had a right to be there.
Lucky for them his wife was there or someone surely would have needed medical assistance just sayin
If anybody knows these guys please have a talk with them as they are the reason riding areas get closed. And remind them there are ways to slow them down even if they are on a sled just warning ImageUploadedByTapatalk1362874988.026947.jpg

somethingnuw

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
wow... nice clear pic... wish my security camara was that good... just out of curiousity where the heck is GSBA

magnet

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
wow... nice clear pic... wish my security camara was that good... just out of curiousity where the heck is GSBA

Was off his phone while he was going out to confront them
This was at the far north end of parkland county off the sangudo highway
GSBA is seba beach area a little farther west than the gbca

barleyfarmer

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
But I bet if you walked across their lawn they would have a ch!t fit!!!Guys like that is why landowners are getting harder to deal with!!Same as hunting a fence doesn't mean a damn thing!!!Oh and if you make your gates to tight they just leave them open or cut the fence!!!Speaking from my experience with dealing with dickheads cruising through my cattle pastures!!!

magnet

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Worst part is the horses will follow the tracks now as well as other sledders as well. At least the snow will be gone soon I guess.
Sad thing is he was one of the few that supported the trail system when they proposed it while his other neighbours were fighting it. Now he's thinking he should have fought it as well

Top Bottom