Anyone intersted in going for a ride/guiding in the Elkford area? March 15-17

crazeejames

Reaction score
Three of us heading out to Elkford nite of the 14th, looking to ride 15, 16, 17.........was originally planning on going out with Doug(FernieSnow), but he has plans.........so if anyone else is looking to go for a ride with 3 guys and show us around it would be great. Ridden Elkford before, but just stuck to main trail, hit up Mear Lake, and Smiths........no secret spots..........we would be willing to pay you with all you can drink at the Lamplighter or we could throw you some cash or something lol.........looking for a safe fun ride in the tree's and pow, if conditions dictate, some hills are alright to. Thanks for any replies.

crazeejames

Reaction score
yes, were out today......took 1/2 day just to get up the trail to barnes lake..........it was deep! Conditions to nasty for any hills, so just trees and meadows away from slopes.........it was a great day, but conditions are going to be bad for avy's, heavy wet snow all day...........there is gonna be a natural cycle coming down big time...........not sure where we are going tomorrow......

JoHNI_T

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
yes, were out today......took 1/2 day just to get up the trail to barnes lake..........it was deep! Conditions to nasty for any hills, so just trees and meadows away from slopes.........it was a great day, but conditions are going to be bad for avy's, heavy wet snow all day...........there is gonna be a natural cycle coming down big time...........not sure where we are going tomorrow......

well boys??
  • +,

where we riding tomora

Warhawk

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Rode 16th 17th All i can say is if this was my last ride of the year it was incredible. Waist deep powder everywhere. Would like to thank James and his group for letting me tag along. Tried to keep up with the turbos. Came close LOL.

Good safe group of guys. My kind of riding We will do it again. Maybe easter?

Newfie1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
well boys??
  • +,

where we riding tomora

Well Shawn I passed this weekend due to avy and somethings I needed to get done. I have almost everything done should be ready to ride by Thur at latest. If u want to plan something, or Jared or me lets ride.

Rufer19

Reaction score
Hey Warhawk, thanks for showing us around on Saturday. Had a great couple days. Didn't end up getting out today, the boys slept in a little too long. Oh well had an awesome trip. Thanks.

Warhawk

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey Warhawk, thanks for showing us around on Saturday. Had a great couple days. Didn't end up getting out today, the boys slept in a little too long. Oh well had an awesome trip. Thanks.
I just showed you a area that all the sledders go. Just happened to be that nobody was in that area. This is why March can be a good month for sledding if the snow shows up. All the other guys blow there money in Dec/Jan/Feb.

P.s might have to get me one of them there hairdryers.

Hopefully we can all get together for a ride some time soon. Or there always next year.

Top Bottom