Anyone heard of any missing people/avalanche incidents in Elkford the past few days?

Status
Not open for further replies.

slomo

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Completely different mannerisms I doubt it. I'm actually sitting over here laughing about this whole thing, yes in my mind I am still worried about her but after finding out her name didn't exist in the directory, I am beginning to have some realism doubts about the whole thing, not that I don't think she is the person I've known 5 months, but maybe like there was a detail never shared.

Do you think if someone was caught in a slide but nobody knew about it, it wouldn't be all over the news yet? All plausible suggestions.

I really don't know what to believe yet.
didnt you say 2 months previously?"She is just this girl I am dating online (For like 2 months) and we talk all the time" get a life freak

rzrgade

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well she planned to visit me for the summer, but the past week is joggling my head so much I am beginning to wonder if I really know who SHE is.

No, I do, there's no way I couldn't.
She could be joggling head as well ,for all we know.............

HidoriTsunadre

Reaction score
didnt you say 2 months previously?"She is just this girl I am dating online (For like 2 months) and we talk all the time" get a life freak

I've known her 5, dated her 2, and I had no idea being in an involved online relationship implied I had no life. =P Either way she is still a great friend and her safety does matter to me.

Some people just hate the selection they are given.

So I am going to assume the remaining people here don't actually know here, and this has just become some big troll/joke on me right? Yeah okay guys I see how it is.

HidoriTsunadre

Reaction score
Stay away ,she is the work of the devil (DEVIL.com).............

I should google that and see if it's a real site. Can't tell if serious anymore.

So anyone wanna tell me who Joey is? Some guy that acts just like me?

EDIT: Amazing there are 20 people viewing this and nobody talking, objectively it got me nowhere, and as a joke is getting boring too.

Last edited:

takethebounce

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I left and came back to read what other foolish posts there were.

Yeah I know of Elizabeth Parker, I stayed in her hut in Yoho once.

HidoriTsunadre

Reaction score
I left and came back to read what other foolish posts there were.

Yeah I know of Elizabeth Parker, I stayed in her hut in Yoho once.

Her Hut or the one named after her? Cause I've found both on Google, it is a fairly common name, but it seriously is her name. Pretty sure its Elisabeth, but she goes by Elissa, so there is the difference, probably why so she isn't misconceived with the hut name. I doubt she'd lie about her last name.

As for the foolish posts, they were just giving me dumb responses so I gave them dumb answers, was good for nothing but a few laughs.

Last edited:

HidoriTsunadre

Reaction score
Hey hidoriblablabla....I just ran your IP address....where did you say you were from again? Someone needs to mail you a piano wire.

I never said I was from anywhere, but I'm American. (It says on my thing) I put all my thought into that metaphor and still can not figure out what you mean.

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
Unbelievable......last night I have a well respected member ask for information about a slide. This morning I deal with it and there is nothing that I have heard nor my buddies have heard and we live here! I share the word about no reported slides and I come back and this is 10 pages long.......It does remind one of the Joey threads like the one where he was going through the Roger's Pass; stalking and watching for the big green dodge and the topaz and all sorts of innuendoes.

Pretty soon HidoriTsunadre is gonna get a job at Tim's.....just wait and see :xmas2004_15:

HidoriTsunadre

Reaction score
Unbelievable......last night I have a well respected member ask for information about a slide. This morning I deal with it and there is nothing that I have heard nor my buddies have heard and we live here! I share the word about no reported slides and I come back and this is 10 pages long.......It does remind one of the Joey threads like the one where he was going through the Roger's Pass; stalking and watching for the big green dodge and the topaz and all sorts of innuendoes.

Pretty soon HidoriTsunadre is gonna get a job at Tim's.....just wait and see :xmas2004_15:

You can call me Jordan lolz, and I was seriously trying to find out if she was okay, but after making the call and giving out all the info I had most people just started poking fun so I made a few jokes and got a few laps, after all it helps me cheer me up and I really do need it.

I do thank everyone for their time who actually helped a bit, and feel quite a bit better that there was no reports, it does make me wonder what happened, but maybe I'll find out in the next couple day.

Anyways my time here in this thread is pretty much done, thanks everyone. =)

polarisdragon800

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
This is by far the oddest thread I have ever read. Just wow, the nerve some people have to start a thread like this on a site like this...

HidoriTsunadre

Reaction score
This is by far the oddest thread I have ever read. Just wow, the nerve some people have to start a thread like this on a site like this...

I still am wondering what was so bad about it, it was a serious question that turned into chaos.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom