Anyone heard of any missing people/avalanche incidents in Elkford the past few days?

Status
Not open for further replies.

magnet

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
chit getting crowded in here i may leave for a bit.

HidoriTsunadre

Reaction score
it is Joey..... welcome back little buddy.
i mean it must be because he isn't asking who the ..... is Joey but instead wants to know you Plio.

I do want to know who the heck he is, everyone seems to say he acts a lot like me. Who is he? Part of it is just me humoring you guys.

magnet

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I do want to know who the heck he is, everyone seems to say he acts a lot like me. Who is he? Part of it is just me humoring you guys.

long story short if you own a yamaha and are anything like you type you are your like a long lost blood brother or something.

zonker892

Reaction score
WTF? Ive read some FU*ked up chit on s&m but this takes the cake. I dont even know what to think of this. PS if there was a slide and someone was caught it would be all over the news
THIRD TRUTH: Shes banging someone else!

HidoriTsunadre

Reaction score
long story short if you own a yamaha and are anything like you type you are your like a long lost blood brother or something.
Lol so I act like some other guy? Idk I found the whole internet/skype/text app thing an oddly specific attribute to a person.

magnet

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Lol so I act like some other guy? Idk I found the whole internet/skype/text app thing an oddly specific attribute to a person.

one would think so thus the saying you are Joey.....................

lexy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
There are currently 14 users browsing this thread. (13 members and 1 guests)

• +

Grabbed some more.....
:gathering:

HidoriTsunadre

Reaction score
After reading this thread, I still don't know if any of you know her, or if her existence is even real anymore.

I don't know what to believe at this.

magnet

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
After reading this thread, I still don't know if any of you know her, or if her existence is even real anymore.

I don't know what to believe at this.
maybe she is plio or he is she. who knows anymore.
at least you are sounding like your ok joking about it.

rzrgade

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Are you from the area? Also if it really is her personal ignoring me cause she knows my number then I couldn't care less, which is the only reason knowing the number would be relevant.

I am just throwin this out there,but i can`t for the life of me see her ignoring you........Unless you acquired her stainless pole illegally,which is generally frowned upon in our great country...........

HidoriTsunadre

Reaction score
maybe she is plio or he is she. who knows anymore.
at least you are sounding like your ok joking about it.

Completely different mannerisms I doubt it. I'm actually sitting over here laughing about this whole thing, yes in my mind I am still worried about her but after finding out her name didn't exist in the directory, I am beginning to have some realism doubts about the whole thing, not that I don't think she is the person I've known 5 months, but maybe like there was a detail never shared.

Do you think if someone was caught in a slide but nobody knew about it, it wouldn't be all over the news yet? All plausible suggestions.

I really don't know what to believe yet.

HidoriTsunadre

Reaction score
I am just throwin this out there,but i can`t for the life of me see her ignoring you........Unless you acquired her stainless pole illegally,which is generally frowned upon in our great country...........

Hah-hah.

lexy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Completely different mannerisms I doubt it. I'm actually sitting over here laughing about this whole thing, yes in my mind I am still worried about her but after finding out her name didn't exist in the directory, I am beginning to have some realism doubts about the whole thing, not that I don't think she is the person I've known 5 months, but maybe like there was a detail never shared.

Do you think if someone was caught in a slide but nobody knew about it, it wouldn't be all over the news yet? All plausible suggestions.

I really don't know what to believe yet.

Not all internet friends come to life.......be thankfull for that....I sure wish some of mine had stayed on the internet.....j/s

HidoriTsunadre

Reaction score
Not all internet friends come to life.......be thankfull for that....I sure wish some of mine had stayed on the internet.....j/s

Well she planned to visit me for the summer, but the past week is joggling my head so much I am beginning to wonder if I really know who SHE is.

No, I do, there's no way I couldn't.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom