Anyone got the March 2011 Issue of SnoWest?

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Jeesh guys! I apologize for even starting this thread. I think I made it pretty clear that I was after info only and wasn't looking to rub anyone's nose in it if the results went a particular way. I have a good friend who is really high on the BRP mountain segment food chain that is usually involved in this magazine shootout each year. I guess next time I'll just give him a call. Just rooting for a buddy, that's all. :):beer::beer:

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
No problem. I have been confused for the better part of my life so it's all good. Lol. :) However............ if the results were to come out in the Doo's favor I would probably hand deliver the results to the 2 Azzhats who highjacked my thread. :beer::beer:

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
Jeesh guys! I apologize for even starting this thread. I think I made it pretty clear that I was after info only and wasn't looking to rub anyone's nose in it if the results went a particular way. I have a good friend who is really high on the BRP mountain segment food chain that is usually involved in this magazine shootout each year. I guess next time I'll just give him a call. Just rooting for a buddy, that's all. :):beer::beer:

No need to apologize, kind sir!

Some peeps on here just haven't enough to Doo....:beer:

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So I finally picked up the magazine yesterday at Chapters and here is how it washed out for anyone that is interested. Oldtrick,H2O and the Unit1 you may find Dancing with the Stars more to your liking. Lol. Basically the whole competition this year was an EVALUATION by 5 groups of 3 riders divided equally by 5 of each Cat, Doo and Poo riders. They judged the sleds on comfort, handling, power and amenities. Final results were as listed:
Skidoo was voted best overall sled winning 3 of the 5 groups approval.They were also voted heaviest sled with the lightest feel, hottest clutches and the best belt eater.:confused:
Polaris finished 2nd with 2 group wins, was lightest sled and best sled in the trees.:):beer:
Cat finished 3rd but was the best sidehiller, most storage, but worst trail manners. :(
Bottom line boys is they are all great sleds and each offers their own positives to the sport and this years competition wasn't really a competition but an evaluation. :):beer::beer::beer:

Top Bottom